Pools in Vegas

Going to Vegas this weekend and wanted to check out some pools. What do you guys recommend? I checked out Rehab at the Hard Rock and jesus $150!!! No thanks. Any decent deals or are they all pretty pricey?

Ceasars has a topless pool. Mandalay Beach has a pretty nasty pool. I have been but I bet Palms would be up there as well.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Ceasars has a topless pool. Mandalay Beach has a pretty nasty pool. I have been but I bet Palms would be up there as well. [/quote]

This pretty much sums up my suggestions.

Just ask around for “adult pools” and you’ll find something.

BG

Mandalay. You have a flag on your chair. Flip it up, a girl in a bikini brings you a drink.

MOnte Carlo has a nice pool, and of course the Hard Rock has that awesome beach. Wow, that is a lot of money–last time I stayed at the Hard Rock the pool was free…maybe I am misunderstanding something, though?

[quote]Chrysalis wrote:
MOnte Carlo has a nice pool, and of course the Hard Rock has that awesome beach. Wow, that is a lot of money–last time I stayed at the Hard Rock the pool was free…maybe I am misunderstanding something, though?[/quote]

It isn’t that much everyday, just Sundays. I am guessing you get free drinks. You better, for that kinda coin.

cool website

It will be $150 well spent. All others pale in comparison. One of the more entertaining things to do in Vegas.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
cool website[/quote]

That really is a bad ass web page!