T Nation

Pool Puker

Fucking awful. Absolutely, fucking, awful.

So there I was, trying to get some rehabilitation done in my shot knees and ankles, and am thrashing around the swimming pool merrily.

I decided to dive to the bottom of the 13 ft pool and re-surface.

But what’s this? As I’m on my way up to re-surface, I saw a murky cloud spreading in all directions above me.

I didn’t have enough breath left in me to avoid it, so I was forced to resurface right through it.

What was this cloud, I wondered?

The stupid fucking dosy bat had puked/chundered all over the fucking place whilst she was treading water.

I picked out some pine-apple from my hair. And there was tomato stuck to my whole body. I think it was a Hawaiian pizza.

Yes, I just swam through some tranny’s puke.

Life-guards found it hilarious. I didn’t.

Pool stories anyone?

What! It was a tranny!

LOL that is a disgusting but hilarious story!

awwwwwwwwwww no. gross.

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
What! It was a tranny!

LOL that is a disgusting but hilarious story! [/quote]

And here I was thinking that this year I might get to go to South Africa and get in a shark cage. Instead? An underwater obstacle course made of semi-digested food.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
What! It was a tranny!

And here I was thinking that this year I might get to go to South Africa and get in a shark cage. Instead? An underwater obstacle course made of semi-digested food.[/quote]

well, you were kinda there … you swam through the chum

I was taking my kid to swimming lessons in a kids pool. The pool is luke warm and perfect breeding ground for flus and colds. I see the kids in there are really young so you know there is piss and some crappen there pants. Then the instructor tells the kids to put there mouth into the water and parents too and blow bubbles. I refused and when the instructor looked at me I gave her the fuck you look.

Not as good as the ops story but damn.

Video or it didn’t happ… Nevermind.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
awwwwwwwwwww no. gross. [/quote]

HAWT AVATAR! sorry, kheaslim. had to let her know.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Video or it didn’t happ… Nevermind.[/quote]

Usually I take an underwater camera for … research purposes but alas, this time there was nothing but chum.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
What! It was a tranny!

And here I was thinking that this year I might get to go to South Africa and get in a shark cage. Instead? An underwater obstacle course made of semi-digested food.[/quote]

well, you were kinda there … you swam through the chum[/quote]

lol. well, i suppose that’s a way of putting a positive spin on it.

I’m still laughing at the idea of someone thrashing around merrily. You’re in the pool, growling and punching the water with a big stupid grin on your face. Then you go underwater and flail around like you’re being strangled by a mermidget.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
I’m still laughing at the idea of someone thrashing around merrily. You’re in the pool, growling and punching the water with a big stupid grin on your face. Then you go underwater and flail around like you’re being strangled by a mermidget.[/quote]

Unfortunately I’m no Michael Phelps, and thrashing merrily’s all I can do. That said, after taking a ride through someone else’s gut-juice I’ll never again be merry at the sight of a pool.

also this needs a POOL STORY BRO

also this needs a POOL STORY BRO[/quote]

Ah good one. Can’t say I’m not impressed.

At least it was just stomach acid and half-digested food. Someone took a SHIT in the sauna at the gym a few weeks back, it was horrible.

Fuckin lawlin fuck. pulling a chunk of pineapple out of your hair and tomato all over you? LOOOOL but fuckin gross. I would of thrown up. atleast you were in a pool so you could wash some of it off and it wasnt diarrhea.

Pool story bro <-- Peter Approved

On a dive trip someone got seasick and was puking over the side of the boat. There were people jumping right in and swimming through it at the start of their dive. ??? There was another side of the boat they could have used. The boat did have a bow they could have used. Needless to say, I was mystified.

I think when I was swimming yesterday that I caught a glimpse of the fatass lifeguard clapping me on as I’m just a beginner. I should’ve went for the sucker punch…or the blades in my gym bag! No thanks, I’ll just save myself, no need to rely on someone who can’t run a 14:00 1.5 mile time…

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fucking awful. Absolutely, fucking, awful.

So there I was, trying to get some rehabilitation done in my shot knees and ankles, and am thrashing around the swimming pool merrily.

I decided to dive to the bottom of the 13 ft pool and re-surface.

But what’s this? As I’m on my way up to re-surface, I saw a murky cloud spreading in all directions above me.

I didn’t have enough breath left in me to avoid it, so I was forced to resurface right through it.

What was this cloud, I wondered?

The stupid fucking dosy bat had puked/chundered all over the fucking place whilst she was treading water.

I picked out some pine-apple from my hair. And there was tomato stuck to my whole body. I think it was a Hawaiian pizza.

Yes, I just swam through some tranny’s puke.

Life-guards found it hilarious. I didn’t.

Pool stories anyone?
[/quote]

Its possible there were worse things in the woman’s puke than digested food. Espetially if it was a tranny.

also this needs a POOL STORY BRO[/quote]