Pollsters Continue to Prove Progressives Are Right About Everything

In all seriousness though:

This is a lot of money, and exceeds what I thought it was by a fair amount.

While I’m not in favor of barring employment based on previous employment, I’m not opposed to having certain ethical and regulatory controls put in place. Shit I work in an industry that self imposes a shit load of independence regulations.

You really just don’t understand anything at all do you? That’s rhetorical.

Try actually reading the khn brief and then go look at the market in 2009.

Here, I’ll help:

Fucking Tobacco has done better than Phar in relation to market performance

The industry is just crushing it!

1 Like

3 Likes

Maybe a pawn would be more accurate.

So when you can’t refute someone’s point type lol or insult them. Bravo!

So your rigid political views stop you from backing an obvious conflict of interest employment law. So instead sacrifice the public’s trust. Then blame them for the FDA not doing their job and let Big Pharma take advantage of them.

Maybe this will make you chuckle. If you ever verbalized this in front of most people they would walk away shaking their head thinking what a fucking imbecile. Their are probably more people who believe the Earth is flat than believe Big Pharma doesn’t make gargantuan profits.

The Great Recession? Funny how Glass-Stegal was deactivated and less than 10 years we had an economic meltdown. Can’t wait to hear your “free-market” excuse.

And this means what? Big Pharma is not making monumental profits?

Please just go away.

Awww. You need a puppy and some cocoa?

Refute your point, lol, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Your posts are a clown show as usual.

Calls someone an imbecile, doesn’t even use the right “their” in the very next sentence. Classic Zep, never change.

No one said they don’t make a profit. That’s sorta how the whole business thing works. Oh, wait, I forgot you haven’t the slightest clue how business works particularly for “plain” corporations.

Why would I try to explain something as complex as the recession to someone that doesn’t understand basic economics?

What a derelict!

4 Likes

It’s not my fault! It’s years of propaganda!

1 Like

@Zeppelin795 has made a meme!

2 Likes

And as usual you have nothing of substance to say.

Wow, someone makes a minor English error.

Oh wait, I forgot you haven’t the slightest clue how monopolies form.

You really cant’ explain how there were no Great Recessions during the reign of Glass-Stegal.

Coming from someone who backs policies that make the public suffer. You’re a complete douchebag!

You put your smug ignorance on display, again.