Pollsters Continue to Prove Progressives Are Right About Everything

Fyi, he will just ignore this or say something nonsensical, completely irrelevant, unbelievably stupid, or all of the above. Likely all of the above.

1 Like

Arenā€™t you the one that wants single-payer healthcare?

Nah, Iā€™m suspecting he just wants to see the world burnā€¦

I wrote that paragraph. Zeppy still canā€™t figure out the quote function.

Well, kind of. Insurance companies arenā€™t just handed a bunch of money that they spend, they have to offer a product or in their case a financial tool. Government just takes money that insā€™t theirs and spends it on shit they wonā€™t use.

Insurance as is works today is absolutely a third party purchaser, you are right. Because Obamacare has the taxpayers subsidizing insurance companies and limiting choice. There is no real competition and insurance companies are spending money they didnā€™t really have to do anything to gain in the first place.

Okay.

Can you name a monopoly that has ever existed without the help of government?

We have laws pertaining to bribery of public officials. Can you think of a way to make them more effective?

Profit limiting choice? What does that mean?

Good, so we agree that your Prager U tutorial is incorrect.

That doesnā€™t make an insurance company a third party purchaser. What makes them a TPP is that they spend your money and they donā€™t consume the services they pay for. And as a result, you donā€™t have unlimited choice in your health care, nor are you getting the best deal on cost for service. All the things the libertarian robot said on your video about why a government payer is bad is the same for a private insurer. Theyā€™re both TPPs.

Which is why patients should pay doctors for healthcare, with no middle man. Iā€™d gladly give $750/month to a co-op of a few thousand doctors instead of $1500/month to an insurer.

1 Like

Thatā€™s only a limited solution, as the co-op itself has to insure against the risk of catastrophic injury. Somebody has to be the insurer of that risk, unless you or the co-op wants to pay full freight on something like open heart surgery.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m wrong but you typically want to blame the government while leaving the corporations not culpable in any way. Where is your criticism of corporation?

Whatever dude, Iā€™ve finally put you on ignore. I canā€™t take your heaping piles of shit anymore. Good strategy when your arguments donā€™t hold water to the evidence, run.

Instead of your useless and meaningless comments, why donā€™t you back that up with evidence. Oh I forgot, you canā€™t!

How many? Care to provide evidence. How many citizens die or are financially destroyed because they got sick in this embarrassing healthcare system we have?

In addition the VA system is a completely socialized system. Is Medicare- For- All?

Question addressed.

If this was in one of my posts it was a mistake as this came from the consummate idiot usmccds423.

Yes, single-payer is the way to go as evidenced by the overwhelming majority of studies.

Coming from someone who supports policies that make the public suffer. That is richā€¦

project much?

Glad you admitted to such idiocy.

Youā€™re talking about liability insurance. Which doctors have to buy now anyway. I was jumping in on your conversation about paying for healthcare and how both governments and ins companies are TPP to some extent. I agree. Patients should pay doctors. There are a few co-ops here in the states already.

But the public uses.

Because Obamacare has the taxpayers subsidizing insurance companies and limiting choice. There is no real competition and insurance companies are spending money they didnā€™t really have to do anything to gain in the first place.

A system based on RomneyCare and codified by the Heritage Foundation, I believe. First introduced by Nixon. Wow how communistic of such free-marketers.

Can you name a monopoly that hasnā€™t bribed politicians?

We have laws pertaining to bribery of public officials. Can you think of a way to make them more effective?

Outlaw corporate donations, for starters. Oh wait, that would be limiting free speech.

Profit limiting choice? What does that mean?

Medical cannabis is a perfect example. Why was Big Pharma initially against itā€™s legalization?