Pollsters Continue to Prove Progressives Are Right About Everything

I would defend myself

Except you have no viable arguments. Still waiting on Rush to tell you what to think and give you your marching orders.

Iā€™ve tuned into Rush Limbaughā€™s show exactly zero time. Not figuratively, literally zero times.

Your clown is showing, per usual.

Now thereā€™s something I can heart.

@Zeppelin795 serious question.

Why do you still post here? Are people actively clicking your affiliate links enough that you make any amount of money off of it???

3 Likes

To spread the woke, brah.

2 Likes

No. Please tell me what a ā€œdoucebagā€ is. The definition of ā€œdouceā€ didnā€™t help me much.

Could have fooled me as you two have a lot in common.

I make no money from what I post. You make wrong assumptions much like your political views.

You didnā€™t answer my question. How can we take you seriously if you canā€™t answer a simple question.

Thatā€™s not what I said, but okay. Whatever

Anyone that trusts the government is an idiot. Itā€™s really that simple.

I didnā€™t blame ā€œthemā€ for anything. I said everyone has the personal responsibility to make quality life choices.

We currently have large swaths of leftists refusing to vaccinate their kidsā€¦ Iā€™m not sure the ā€œZMOG DA FDAZZZā€ is the biggest issue right now due to ā€œbig pharmaā€ global conspiracy.

So you are a non-prophet?

6 Likes

A small child could fool you.

I answer every question Iā€™m made aware of? What question havenā€™t I answered?

You may not have come right out and said that but YOU did imply it.

A government by and for the people is much different than a government by and for the corporations. A huge distinction that YOUR side never makes or admits to.

The FDA has a job of protecting the consumer. It is not the job of the public to do the job of the FDA. Plain and simple. However, you want to put that responsibility on the citizens because of your rigid political views.

I make no money from what I happen to post. Just trying to spread the word so that those brainwashed by the corporate media may hear a different take on an issue.

Except you. So what does that make you?

Why do you continue to post in a place where youā€™re not only universally disagreed with, but actively push people AWAY from your point of view?

Just trying to spread an alternative word than the corporate media. Do you think the fact that people disagree with me on this forum, is a reason to stay away? If so, why?

That doesnā€™t even make sense.

He meant: ā€œIā€™m rubber. Youā€™re glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.ā€ Youā€™ll have to excuse him; heā€™d been self-medicating.

1 Like