POLL: Would you go down town if the blood bank is in town?

Anybody with any decency would choose A.

I’m with chardawg on this one. B.

But I still have no desire to eat ass.

Well, it does depend on the girl. A woman who doesn’t keep herself up is just plain gross anytime of the month. But if she does, then I’ve never found it to matter particularly.

Not trying to say that anyone’s GF is a skank or anything. Just my experience.

me: A

Arnold: E

“have you ever had a man slide his tongue in your [anus]?” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

off topic, maybe related (lactose intolerance):

no one in my family is lactose intolerant. growing up, i was never lactose intolerant. strange coincidence though, within a week after going down on an asian chick (who was lactose intolerant and wasn’t sexually active before me, no STDs), i started getting sick. i didn’t know it was lactose intolerance at the time, but now ,years later, i am completely lactose intolerant with no STDs, medically confirmed.

i’ve tried to research the possibility of lactose intolerance being some sort of (sexually transmitted?) virus but haven’t really found anything.

you think this coincidence or has anyone experienced this?

laugh if you want, i know it sounds hilarious. but if there’s a chance that lactose intolerance and oral sex are related, i wouldn’t mind working on a medical patent :slight_smile:

i just chowed some hairy muff in the weekend, fuck i must have been pissed out of my tree. it was awful.
BUT…
a root is still a root
as for the poll,
depends how hot she is… i aint chewin blue steak for some dusty hoe, but if Angelina Jolie asked politely… well need i say any more