Poll: Who Would Make a Better President, Clinton or Trump?

I tell you what…

Push would rip me a new one for saying this; but I doubt the “MSLM” want’s Hillary to win as much a Fox and Rush want her to win!

A Hillary win is probably worth another billion in profits!

There are people on Fox who clearly don’t like Trump and if you watch Bill O’Reilly interview Trump he never asks him softball questions. So even the friendliest Trump station challenges him. Can you say that about the other networks about Hillary?

They’re both media goldmines. Hillary- the aging matronly murderess, compassionate to a fault, sharp as a tack(except in matters requiring op-sec) but still retains her small town charm when necessary. Trump- the blithering idiot billionaire and steamroller of minorities Loving father trapped inside of a hateful megalomaniac.

I’d bet that networks on all sides are working on the scripting right now.

1 Like

Ah, raj!

My cynicism and sarcasm for this election just went right over your head, Brother! (lol!)

SkyzykS:

…“The aging matronly murderess…???”

LOVE it! I’ve never heard that!

People that she does not like seem to disappear or die, or have you not noticed?

Dang, SkyzykS!

This is the first image that came to my mind!

Then they better stop ignoring her many crimes and start reporting them…right?

Those are all just coincidences the Clintons are good Christian people that well…sometimes they get caught up in things that turn really ugly. But, that are just NEVER EVER EVER their fault.

Bump

Let’s get more people voting. I’m actually surprised that with months and months of anti Trump propaganda from certain posters that he’s actually this far ahead.

This is a right leaning/Republican majority sub-forum. It should surprise no one that Trump is winning here. Almost no one likes or will even vote for Hillary Clinton even as an anti-Trump measure.

Hmmm. Picking a winner involves two things:

1. Who’d be better at implementing their planned agenda and governing well with it?

2. Who’d be better at responding to unplanned events, like military or economic crises?

Number 1 is going to be influenced by whether you simply like the candidate’s policies or not - the candidate might be supremely expert at getting his/her agenda through Congress, but if you hate the agenda being enacted, are you actually going to give that person the vote (in this poll) for doing it better than the person who you agree with on policy but who couldn’t get anything done?

Hillary would likely be better at Number 2 because Trump is basically, as one left-wing comic put it, a sociopathic toddler, and Hillary isn’t nearly as irrational.

As for number 1, it’s a push. Both of their respective agendas appear to be rewarmed garbage, and neither have any skill at getting then accomplished. Hillary accomplished zilch as Senator, despite her supporters talking up how wonky she is. (Further made laughable by the fact that the purportedly turbo-wonky Hillary spent years as first lady of Arkansas and the US, Senator, and SOS, but apparently has less knowledge about classified information and the need to maintain public records than does a high school dropout. So, is she really smart and policy-savvy or not, Hillary supporters? Can’t be both.)

Trump has only succeeded when he is in a position to have his way or the highway, and he’s going to face a hostile Congress, including Republican resistance, since Republicans have many reasons to move away from Trump, even if he wins.

Neither will be better. For different reasons, but they would both earn Fs.

3 Likes

I know my needle is stuck in the groove but our Republic was designed for the Congress to be the first among equals among the 3 Federal branches. Moving away from that and allowing the other two to subjugate them has made the Pres similar to QB in football. If you don’t have a world beater, it’s hard to even win games much less the Superbowl. (Sorry to stoop to sports analogy.)

And if the Congress can’t get their act together (it appears they can’t, which is surprising for 535 egomaniacs to be so tame), the states need to retake their powers all the way to Article 5 if necessary.

All this to say once again, we have let the Executive Branch and their toadies - the administrative agencies become so powerful as to cancel our country’s ability to function as a Republic.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol…

Trump is Count Dooku (or Grand Moff Tarkin)

Clinton is Palpatine

I’d be surprised if Hillary Clinton was ahead in any poll on tnation. I assume most guys would vote for Trump. And there are more men than women on tnation

1 Like

Like I said before I am shocked that Trump is ahead in any poll on T Nation with the constant pattern of negative comments from a few posters. Then again like I told one of them if with all of their anti Trump posts they influence a half dozen people that would be about it. But it makes them feel better so I am all for it, it’s therapeutic. Also, it adds to the Ground Hog Day effect that entertains me so much.

:smiley:

3 Likes

To be fair.

3 Likes
1 Like

Sorry to just pop in late. But were you serious about "compassionate to a fault"and “small town charm”

I’m thinking it was sarcasm, being as she was born in Chicago, raised in its suburbs and is known for being cold as ice. But “aging matronly murderess” might have gave that away. I can be slow at times.