Poll - Who is Nursing the Worst Post-Election Hangover?

• Aragorn
  • There is no other option

0 voters

I have to not drink coffee after 8:00. I just wanted to see the end so bad.

1 Like

treco…ouch! Haha.

I freely admit I probably made an ass of myself with annoyingly frequent posting.

…I finished a bottle and some change. bad decisions. But then, “the end is nigh” and all that. I don’t think I’ve seen a night that Ghostbusters so accurately predicted in my life. Mass hysteria indeed.

:grinning:

Be thirsty*, my friend.

• for water

Why can’t I vote for Obama?

Reminder : Trump plans to erase the Obama presidency by getting rid of every single one of his executive orders on day 1

1 Like

Like a fish today lol. I have to be semi-functional at least…

Now that is pretty funny.

I would have to review a list of the Executive orders, but my inclination is that if Trump rescinded many and 86’d ACA and then laid low other than appointing some USSC conservatives - people would hail him as pretty decent.

:zzz: Wake up treco,wake up!!! :loudspeaker:

3 Likes

I must admit, I have a little hangover today…

1 Like

The challenge thread saved me. I managed not to drink. I am old and stayed up late though, so feel kinda hung over.

1 Like

Should have included America in the poll, pretty sure she’s set for a four year hangover…

Perhaps,
We’ve been getting copious amounts of kool aid for decades

1 Like

The mother of them all. Guess the beer and the whiskey was a bad combo after all.

1 Like

Ah, at least you didn’t work today! Not that I could complain since I did it to myself (hey, democrats, that should be your new slogan!). Sorry mate, never mix beer and whiskey together!

2 Likes

Was a mistake. In no uncertain terms was it a mistake. Hell, one more mistake for this election cycle I guess, bud.

1 Like

I was pretty impressed with a couple of the Fox News personalities. Martha Macallum and some guy, whose name I forgot, were on air when I went to bed at around 9:30 and they were on air when I got up at 5am.

Stayed up until 2ish, opened and killed a growler of IPA, finished with bourbon, and was at work before 9. What an Idiot. Not Trump. Me.

1 Like

Damned if that isn’t great advice we have all ignored at one point or another.

No hangover for me, shut it down around midnight. Got a shiny new Stoeger m3000 in the gun cabinet this morning. Can’t wait to take it out and turn birds into pillows.

1 Like

Beer on whiskey , mighty risky
Whiskey on beer, have no fear

Quoted for truth.

1 Like

I feel like I was hit by a truck. I stayed up until the election was called. Then got a phone call to come bail my son out of jail. He had been in a bar room fight. Fortunately I am within walking distance of the jail. So drunk father bails out drunk son at 4 am. Then I walked him to the emergency room to get stitiches. I still feel like hell

Man, that was like a walk down memory lane.