POLL: Which HOT-ROX Ad Motivates YOU to Learn More?

We want YOUR feedback.

We aren’t asking for anyone’s opinion about how “the market” might feel toward the ads. We ONLY want to know how YOU feel personally about the ads. All anyone can tell us – with 100-percent accuracy – is his or her PERSONAL feelings about any concept. And THAT is pure gold to us and very much appreciated.

Which Ad Motivates YOU to learn more?

Thank you for participating.

Please post your comments.

1 Like

I went with F. It’s like you can see the fat burning off! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I voted “B”.
For ME: “A” is fine, but “B” is the male equivalent and as a man, makes me feel like the product is for me instead of my wife.
“C” gives me more of an unrealistic-expecations kind of vibe, which looks gimmicky.
“D”, while possibly a more in-vogue female form than “A”, is much too sexual for my taste. As a man I wouldn’t click on it, but I’d also feel uncomfortable with it on my screen because to me, the messaging is sexual rather than athletic.
“E” is also totally fine by me, but like “A” looks targeted to women so I’ll scroll past it.
“F”… no. Just no. I can’t tell what that dude’s doing but maybe judo moves against a chalk ball?
LOL I’m guessing it’s supposed to be smoke from all the burning fat. But looks combat-oriented and… too much face?

I like that you’re soliciting feedback. If I were in your shoes I’d enjoy that part.

3 Likes

Option C is more appealing to me as a man who wants to lean out. Who doesn’t want crazy vascularity like that? (Yeah, I know it’s probably unrealistic, but hey, it’s an ad).

3 Likes

For me, the tagline has the most impact over the other aspects of the ads.

3 Likes

As a female trying to lean out and gain muscle, I’d say A or E.

3 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts on each ad.

We’ll send you a free bottle of the Hot-Rox supplement for your great feedback.

Great job!

And you’re right; getting real feedback awesome.

3 Likes

I picked C because he’s super lean and has really good vascularity. I can’t knock any of the others per say but this stood out to me the most.

1 Like

Nothing works without a good tagline.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I went with B, seems more realistic to the average Joe such as myself. The female ads I would go with A or E, D while visibly appealing to my eye I could see how a women might be turned away by that ad. F just looks like a poser trying to look tough… no thanks.

This whole voting thing reminded me that Hot Rox exists… which kind of was an ad on its own. LOL! It worked, probably gonna have to pick some up again.

1 Like

Guess I picked “A” because it looks more strength / strongman?
Even when I did bodybuilding in the 80s and 90s, I didn’t consider myself a bodybuilder.

3 Likes

chose C. beyond my capacities at my age but the guy looks strong,lean and vascular backing up the tag line.

1 Like

I love the pic in A but I picked F because it looked more modern cool and appealing like there was actual “action” happening. Gotta go order some hot rox.

1 Like

I chose B. Not sure exactly why, just a gut feel.
Maybe more tag lines? They are all good pics.

1 Like

I chose A bc it shows performance.

E is feels gimmicky to me, especially since the woman is curling what looks to be a db that’s no more than 10lbs

B and D feel sexual, not my jam

F is fine i guess

1 Like

Option C makes me want to learn more. That’s the body I want.

1 Like

Looks like “C” is up by a healthy margin. I have to assume most of T-Nation participants are male so between “C” and “F” (which to me has a strong MMA/functional sport intent behind it) it doesn’t seem surprising that “C” takes the lead. I didn’t realize until later that “B” was actually a male (no sexism or phobia of any kind here, I just genuinely thought it was a female when glancing at first), so my notes aren’t inclusive of this revelation.

I am also very inspired by female advertisements because an athletic female physique is maybe even MORE impressive than a males, but when I see a female physique with an ad like this I assume immediately that the supplement is more beneficial for females than males (this is an emotional response obviously; fat burners are fat burners, but you asked for “feel”).

So based on what might be most efficacious for me personally it’s “C” and ads similar to that. I always find, for example, old Thibaudeau shots to be extremely effective in getting my attention.

2 Likes

I chose A. Having the rope (or any other peice of equipment) there makes me feel like the person in the photograph is relatable and is something I could accomplish (even though I’m a guy) while the other ones strike me as just a photoshoot.

I am aware that is ridiculous.

1 Like

This might sound weird, but I kinda want to take a fat burner that’s powerful and effective enough for males. Women generally have smaller bodies, so my brain says, “if it works for the guys, it’s gotta be a surefire thing for me too.” Which, I know doesn’t make sense, but that’s a long way of saying, C and F are my favorites.

As for the women’s pictures, I like A the most because it makes me think of performance. You can do more bodyweight exercises if you have less dead weight (fat) to lift. I wonder if there’s a way to put a more common bodyweight exercise in the minds of women.

Most females who start lifting would kill to be able to do a pull-up or two, so showing a super lean female hanging from a bar with abs might make more ladies connect the dots between fat loss and performance too.

6 Likes

We want more female feedback. Thanks.

I’ll send you a free bottle of Hot-Rox Extreme.

1 Like