Poll: The Ultimate Dilemma - Bigger or Leaner

I do not believe that, especially when it comes to naturals. Only time this will happen is if you are putting on more fat than muscle in which case no clothes look good on you.

Bodybuilders of the 60’s, 70’s, and modern classic physique olympians wear t-shirts and jeans with no issues.

This doesn’t count. That guy is one of a kind. Also, I’d like to see video proof of his weight. That must be some solid muscle!

Absent a time machine, I’m not sure what COA you suggest for obtaining that.

As a Brit, you have something of a unique perspective, since they’d cater the release of WSM around Christmas for you guys and make it a big to do. In the states, it was all just about the same level of obscurity.

Possibly true, however it’s worth pointing out that strongman has been on telly, which powerlifting hasn’t. Certainly as far as I’m aware.

Nah, they used to actually broadcast it. You can see it in some of the footage in Kaz’s meets. Used a lot of replays to kill downtime

2 Likes

I’m already big in a shirt usually, what I have a hard time with is staying lean.

1 Like

Fucks sake man, you’re such a woman hater.

3 Likes

Since I’ve never been a mass monster my best bet is to try to look good in a shirt/shirtless.

Shirtless is gonna take a few more months.

Given all this discussion I think it’s important that some says this:

I love all you fatties and toothpicks just the way you are.

5 Likes

No offense but have you ever worn a tailored made suit?

Just wanted to say that, in reality, this isn’t a dilemma at all. The answer is clearly “both.”

1 Like

How about us toothpicks with a belly? Skinny fat lol

The clear answer is “noodlekegs”

And if you don’t get that reference, you owe it to yourself to Google “Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Bodybuilding Tips” and read the 04 thread from Ironmagazine

1 Like

You took my thoughts and put them into words.
It’s often warm enough to be shirtless at the beach on Christmas day here ha ha

1 Like

I live in the UK and go to Europe’s strongest man every year, it’s awesome to go and see.

But agreeing with my fellow Brit, being lean is mostly useless apart form my 2 week summer holiday. It makes summer cutting easier.

The vast majority of the time, im wearing clothes so i would rather look bigger in a shirt. That being said, its not an excuse to get overly fat or anything…still want to be somewhat in shape and what not.

1 Like

I also want to look like a bodybuilder always on the beach, on a short-sleeved blouse and on a shirt. But I don’t see it happening in the near future. With clothes I think I look decent. But without the clothes I still have to remove the fat.

Lighting plays a big part too.

Like, when it is pitch black, I look jacked.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that from your recent training videos.

1 Like