Poll For New Product

hmmmmm… I see a line of thongs for this:

“Grow!” and “Massive Eating” are the first associations I get.

[quote]4est wrote:

[/quote]

I think “Grow!” works better for boxers…

I’d maybe buy a tank for my girlfriend.

I know my girlfriend really wants some baby T’s and tank tops (and I want her in them).

When she wears (read steals) mine she loses her knees.

[quote]atmosphere wrote:
I know my girlfriend really wants some baby T’s and tank tops (and I want her in them).

When she wears (read steals) mine she loses her knees.[/quote]

So thats what happened… when I asked her about the bruises and crutches she just said, “I fell”.

:slight_smile:

XN

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
atmosphere wrote:

When she wears (read steals) mine she loses her knees.

So thats what happened… when I asked her about the bruises and crutches she just said, “I fell”.

:slight_smile:

XN[/quote]

You bastard. :wink:

Where’s my wit when I need it most? I got ripped off - I sold my soul for it, too.

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
4est wrote:

I think “Grow!” works better for boxers…[/quote]

Hahaha
I would be in for tanks, and workout pants with the T-Nation logo. Sort of like a secret society.

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
4est wrote:

I think “Grow!” works better for boxers…[/quote]

It would sure trump a pair of “CSI: Cute, Smart, and Irresistble” boxers.

Thanks, mom.

(Really, my girlfriend bought them for me because she’s addicted to the show CSI, but you have to admit, you laughed harder.)

Oh… no doubttttttttttt…
T-M@tt

Sign me up for the Magnum XL condoms with the T-Nation Defined article printed on them.

The Grow! boxers sound sweet. Maybe some Spike boxers as well.

I think I like the idea of a Surge thong for the ladies.

OK in all seriousness, a T-Nation synthetic (moisture-wicking, blah blah blah) tank would be uber cool.

[quote]Gothic77 wrote:
HilltopBoy wrote:
You should make some boxers like that and some sweats and have a whole damn clothing line.

Oh yeah! That’d be cool!

I would need tank tops.

Ooh! Workout capris (girls only, thankyouverymuch! We don’t need any mirls in the gym.) in black w/ red lettering down the leg or near the left hip.[/quote]

I enthusiastically second the capri thing for the ladies. Tanks would also be good, but not the stupid spaghetti strap ones. Gothic’s idea for capri styling is AWESOME.

CAPRIS TANKS CAPRIS TANKS CAPRIS TANKS

do it up happen T-Nation magic makers!!

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
maybe it’s just me but I don’t want anyone seeing the site URL, i sort of like having this as a private playground. No problem advertising for the site it definitely deserves the attention but with that attention comes a lot of other hassles.

On the other hand I’ve been waiting for my T-Nation fitted caps for quite a while. I’ll take 1 in every color…as long as that color is black.

[/quote]

agreed…no www shit anywhere.

T-Nation toilet paper, because I shit so much eating to get hyooge.