Poll: Canada's Prime Minister?

How many Americans here can name Canada’s PM, w/o Googling first? Canadians pretty much all know who Bush is, Cheney, Ex-Defense Sec Rumsfeld. Some even know Abisaid and so on. So, how many know ANY ONE of the politicians in Canada.

BTW: I don’t know who he or she is, and quite frankly don’t give a rat’s ass. I am simply curious if anyone knows any of these people.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
How many Americans here can name Canada’s PM, w/o Googling first? Canadians pretty much all know who Bush is, Cheney, Ex-Defense Sec Rumsfeld. Some even know Abisaid and so on. So, how many know ANY ONE of the politicians in Canada.

BTW: I don’t know who he or she is, and quite frankly don’t give a rat’s ass. I am simply curious if anyone knows any of these people.[/quote]

Um, I can, it’s Stephen Harper. I’ll admit, I did have to google it to find out if it was Steven or Stephen, but I hardly thing that counts. Just curious, but why don’t you give a rat’s ass? I mean, they are our friendly neighbor to the north, practically the 51st state;)

no idea, but then Canada hasn’t been in the news that much recently, I know a bunch of other foreign leaders though where lots of bad things are happening.

This isn’t meant in an insulting way, but I don’t think many American’s really care one way or the other about Canada, Canadians, or any other country that isn’t related to the security or national interests of the USA.

[quote]vroom wrote:
This isn’t meant in an insulting way, but I don’t think many American’s really care one way or the other about Canada, Canadians, or any other country that isn’t related to the security or national interests of the USA.[/quote]

Its a good place to fish! Dryden, Kenora,…good fishing.

I think I could name the provinces w/o googling, though their splitting up the Northwest Territories might get me.

Hell, I live in Canada and I still had to google it.