Poll: ALPHA MALE Label

Well it certainly has impact. It conjures up images of “futuristic”, and “wild/crazed animal”. Is that what you were going for?

(I’m sticking to the brief and suppressing my comments on the tag line and whether or not I think it’s the right logo for the product :slight_smile:

Absolutely breath-taking! I have never seen a more aggressive yet accurate depiction of a product.

I think too sci-fi, strange looking. However, I like the caption as I loved Highlander (the original) and have been saying that off and on for about ten yrs. Perfect saying for Alpha Male.

Don’t like it, Shug. It’s just teeth and a blured face. It looks like is an angry bug flapping is wings really fast with a big mouth. BTW, Is that a baboons mouth?

Something along the lines of eyes looking straight at you with the blades coming around as they have it but coming straight out at you also.

The text on the side sticks out like a sore thumb place it under the product name. Or somewhere else

Use a stronger font for the product name. Make it stick out. It looks like its playing second fiddle. Something with strong sharp serifs like Trajan will work well.

I like the basic design, but you need to bring out the details of the animal more. Personally the blades don’t do it for me. They just clutter things up. The animal and some blood maybe, but forget the blades. You guys definitely have the right idea going though. I can’t wait to try this stuff.

Too vague. Presents questions rather than product identity. Less is more.

I don’t like the silver things. It seems like they are put there to try to make it look futuristic, but it just is over the top.

I like the mouth though because it is aggressive and primal.

Don’t like it. It just tries to hard.

That’s good shit!

I think it is more a replica of the sexual aspects of the Alpha Male in regards to bedroom performance and using this compound. I know the Tribex makes a big difference in striking ability…or the other thing this might replicate is the T-Vixen reaction to the Alpha Male.

Good design for effects. Fuck identity…you already have a reputable name to go on and that is Biotest. Drive for show…putt for dough. In other words, make the outside flashy but make it count in the capsule…

Bang up job Bio!

Cheers,

T

looks a little creepy…kinda blurry too

While it’s unclear what it is, it is clear that it is aggressive, even dangerous. I don’t know if that “you’ll become an animal” thing will work. The animal is also kind of disgusting…it isn’t aggressive in a sleek way, it’s aggressive in an uncontrollable way.

While I wouldn’t dispel it completely, I’d like to see what other ideas are on the table.

First reaction…had to think about what the hell it was. Looks cool but I’m not quite sure if it fits.

I agree that the animal head should be a little clearer so that it doesn’t just look like there’s a mouth hovering in space.
I’d also drop the ellipsis at the end of “There can be only one…” That’ll make it sound more definite while perfectly centering it beneath the “Alpha Male” name.

Aside from those two things it looks great. I like the color choices.

It looks too violent to me. I wouldn’t go with a bloody animal jaw.

BTW, do I get that cool T-Mag T-Shirt for helping you out with your marketing research/focus group.

My size is xxl!

it is difficult to figure out what the figure is quickly. the name is good as are the red and black colors. maybe something with just the name in bold letters or maybe a stallion. laters pk

I can only imagine that “There can be only one…” has to be copyrighted by Highlander. Im no copyright expert though.

While the saying is kinda corny, it is true…there is only one alpha male per (animal specific group).

I like the graphics, but I wouldnt be buying it for the graphics.

My initial reaction was “what is it?” I know it’s a mouth with fangs and represents some kind of beast, but it’s kind of blurry. It’s definitley out of the norm if you are going for shock value though.

Like the blur. Less knives or blades. Add eyes, cat eyes - Red ones!

The red colors should be adjusted, so that it fits better together with the grey/metallic blades.
Otherwise; Sweet!

It’s a little scary looking…Not sure if I’d buy that…