Poll: 3 Questions on Your Usage

Hello everyone. I’m doing a persuasive speech on why AAS should be legal for use and purchase by adults over the age of 21. If you have used AAS in the past or present, please answer the following questions. Short/one word answers are preferred.

1. While using AAS, did you experience hallucinations, depression, or manic behavior? If so, did the symptoms cease after you finished your cycle?

2. While using AAS, did you experience increased irritability and/or aggression? If so, did the symptoms cease after your cycle was over?

3. While using AAS, did you experience strength and/or size gains. If so, to what extent? Also, did your gains subside any after you finished your cycle?

4. Have you experienced any unwanted side effects from using AAS? If so, please list them.

5. How would you describe your overall daily mood while using AAS?

Thank you very much in advance for those who respond. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

1. NO
  2. NO
  3. Yes, 90%,yes
  4. Yes, acne
  5. WONDERFULL!

Whoops, just realized that there are in fact 5 questions, not 3. I guess the last two came to me a little late. Anyhow, responses are very much appreciated.

1. NO
  2. NO
  3. Yes, 90%,yes
  4. Yes, acne
  5. cant wait to go to the gym
  1. While using AAS, did you experience hallucinations, depression, or manic behavior? If so, did the symptoms cease after you finished your cycle?

No

1. While using AAS, did you experience increased irritability and/or aggression? If so, did the symptoms cease after your cycle was over?

Yes, agression is up but not much.

1. While using AAS, did you experience strength and/or size gains. If so, to what extent? Also, did your gains subside any after you finished your cycle?

Yes, +20lbs, have kept some of the gains but not all. strength obviously goes way down so the size sort of goes with it.

1. Have you experienced any unwanted side effects from using AAS? If so, please list them.

Acne but not too bad and gyno symptoms but no full on tits yet

1. How would you describe your overall daily mood while using AAS?

good. I feel pretty much exactly the same as when I am not using.

Are you guys fucking kidding? You lost 90% of your gains on cycle?

Y’all probably shouldn’t have been using then.

bump

1. No. Nothing at all in this area.

2. Yes-increased irritability and or agrression. After the cycle was over, yes the increased aggression went away. However, on cycle I was aware that I may become angrier (I am known as an angry person all together, especially when I was younger when I juiced) so I never allowed my anger to get out of control. I would calm myself and chill out.

When I went off cycle, I allowed my anger to cause me to act on emotion with the benefit of intellect. Sorry, I know you wanted one word answers, but I am not that smart sometimes. I would say on cycle, my anger was more controlled and therefore the cycle was a benefit to my angry nature.

1. Yes. I gained about 20+ pounds of muscle, and lost fat. I kept the gains, and those gains highered my plateau which I can reach again without juice.

2. None. Not even a pimple and I did no PCT. But I was about 24 at the time and did 1CC of test a week.

3. Invigorating. I had energy I could not believe, life was good.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Y’all probably shouldn’t have been using then. [/quote]

I was hoping I mis-read what they wrote, but no I think I read it correctly. I am hoping they meant they kept 90% of their gains, and not that they lost 90% of their gains.

I mean really, losing 90% of gains is pretty radical.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Y’all probably shouldn’t have been using then. [/quote]

no, i lost about 10%, mantained about 90%

I’m glad that I misread, I was thinking you’d have to be a major screw up to lose 90%.

1- No

2- Yes, of course. Increased aggression like a ‘get-it-done’ type attitude, but not aggressive acts or violence. More irritable as far as patience is noticed if looking for it or analyzing my actions, but not noticable to others or even me unless I think about it.

Would say that the positive aggression as far as getting things done and competitiveness stays and any negative ones and irritability goes away quickly.
3- Yes, to the extent of being slightly above what would be natural, far above average for the population. This would of course pertain to the individual and extent that they are wanting.

Keep most gains if not all gains for the short term, and most for the long. Again this depends on the individual and the amount gained.

4- Yes - Acne; slight raise in blood pressure; slight change in cholesterol; negative change in triglycerides with Selective Estrogen Receptor Modifiers (SERM’s) used for “post-cycle treatment”

5- The “increased aggression” gives me motivation to go to the gym and get other things accomplished. A general feeling of ‘well being’.

Hope this helps. If any other info or opinion is needed or wanted, don’t hesitate to ask.

Of note of my opinion; I do not feel that Steroids should be legal to the extent of being able to just to the store and buy them, there needs to be some regulation or at least some discussion first.

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
Of note of my opinion; I do not feel that Steroids should be legal to the extent of being able to just to the store and buy them, there needs to be some regulation or at least some discussion first.[/quote]

Of course, there would be need for regulation. The FDA could provide that. Thanks for your response.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
I’m glad that I misread, I was thinking you’d have to be a major screw up to lose 90%.[/quote]

:wink:
the better thing is that after the end of the first cycle i dropped fat really fast without losing strenght. That help a lot to mantain my lbm

bump, sorry, just fishing for more responses.

[quote]csuson wrote:
Hello everyone. I’m doing a persuasive speech on why AAS should be legal for use and purchase by adults over the age of 21. If you have used AAS in the past or present, please answer the following questions. Short/one word answers are preferred.

No.

1. While using AAS, did you experience increased irritability and/or aggression? If so, did the symptoms cease after your cycle was over?

No, in fact I was usually in a better mood.

1. While using AAS, did you experience strength and/or size gains. If so, to what extent? Also, did your gains subside any after you finished your cycle?

Both strength and size. 20lbs and about 20% increase in strength on most lifts. Lost about 5lbs, strength loss was minimal.

1. Have you experienced any unwanted side effects from using AAS? If so, please list them.

Yes. Higher BP, and acne.

1. How would you describe your overall daily mood while using AAS?

Great! I feel much better even with 250mg of test per week than when I am off. Energy levels are higher, and my outlook is more positive.

Thank you very much in advance for those who respond. Your efforts are truly appreciated.[/quote]

Good luck!

Monopoly

[quote]csuson wrote:

2. While using AAS, did you experience increased irritability and/or aggression? If so, did the symptoms cease after your cycle was over?
    [/quote]

Many use AAS for hormone replacement therapy. I would like to point out that many guys with low testosterone can be depressed and many are irritability. TRT resolves many of those problems.

Where the hell did you get manic behavior from. If someone is bipolar, then their problems cannot be attributed to AAS. Hallucinations? Now that is totally insane. Many on gear are trying to get hormone levels of an older teenager. Are teenagers manic and hallucinating? Your questions reflect the influences of many lies.

[quote]KSman wrote:
csuson wrote:

Many use AAS for hormone replacement therapy. I would like to point out that many guys with low testosterone can be depressed and many are irritability. TRT resolves many of those problems.

Where the hell did you get manic behavior from. If someone is bipolar, then their problems cannot be attributed to AAS. Hallucinations? Now that is totally insane. Many on gear are trying to get hormone levels of an older teenager. Are teenagers manic and hallucinating? Your questions reflect the influences of many lies.

[/quote]

Exactly. I’m doing a speech on why they should be legal. Not one person that has yet responded to my questions has reported any hallucinations, manic behavior or depression. While this poll is completely unscientific, there are no scientific which have proven that steroid use has contributed to any of those conditions. However, the media continues to portray AAS as such, which is why I’m trying to show why these accusations are false.