Poll #3: Best Oil; Win ZMA!

Udos

I use Udo’s every morning. 4 Tbs with my shake.

Another vote for udo’s, but I also like NOW omega-3, and gnc flax oil and capsules

Best pharmaceutical quality salmon oil capsules are the Omega-3 Fish Oil Capsules from ZonePerfect.

Udo’s

Udo’s

I would say Udo’s. I have also used Jarrow and Nature’s Bounty Flax oil, both were good.
For Fish oil, i’ve used a variety of caps, all seem about the same.

I use Zone Perfect Omega 3 Molecular Distilled Fish Oil capsules; they safely remove the toxins with their distillation process and protect the good stuff with vitamin E.

Health from the Sun fish oil. Though, I really like Udo’s, especially because you can mix it in a shake.

If one consumes a diet that contains very little total fat from food sources I think that Udo’s is the best choice as it provides the recommended ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 to omega 9 fatty acids (1-2-1).

I tend to eat a lot of meat, eggs, dairy and other foods with relatively high saturated fat content. Also, my diet tends to be higher in omega 6’s. So I’d prefer to supplement with polyunsaturated fats that that are richer in omega-3 fatty acids like flaxseed oil and fish oil.

BTW, this info comes from JB.

Udo’s

Barleans for Flax Oil and Health from the Sun for my EFA’s.

fish oil caps from oradix

I take the Wal-mart brand of fish oil, and it works great for me.

Udos choice

CVS brand fish caps

Walmart’s house brand. It is very easy and economical to take lots of them.

Omega-3 fish oil concentrate caps. Usually from target (1.00 for 40)

Udo’s

Barleans for Flax Oil, it’s got a cool no-drip spout. GNC fish oil caps, deoderized no fish burps.