T Nation

Politicians aren't T-men

I’m sick of listening to Bush whine on about Kerry’s record and Kerry defending his. This is ridiculous. Don’t either of these clowns have the cajones to talk about the issues, policy, their own records?

Yes well getting 3 purple hearts for self infliced wounds and rice “Shrapnel” isn’t very T-Man either. At least Bush had the Cajones to retaliate and bring some redemption on Al Quaida. Plus Kerry is focusing his whole running tail on 4 freakin months, its jsut asking to be brought up under the microscope by everyone. not just Bush.

In the end, EMT-FF Jordan, we firefighters will always get the short end of the stick from politicians. as soon as they’ve gotten our votes, we lost another benefit. You may find that out as you work along with your Local or in the IAFF.

as far as speaking about real issues…first they (whether you feel it’s Bush and/or anti-Bush) have to stop creating the problems and the excuses to back them up.

I just want Kerry’s wife to give away free ketchup. lol she probably has a pair of balls that she won’t loan out to her husband. BTW at what age does test production slow down dramatically? These two fellows fall into that age category and gwb is backing supplement regulation (or was it bans). lol They both need some alpha male and M to get their heads out of each other’s asses and fulfill the prophecy of the apocolypse.

It’s true Chubs. Free Ketchup, and she shoudl buy her husband some Alpha Male and M, with all her money, and donate some to Bush too. hahaha. Test production usually decreases sharply sometime after 25 or 30 i heard, i could be way off, so don’t take my word for it.

Jordan

[quote]raoulsam wrote:
I’m sick of listening to Bush whine on about Kerry’s record and Kerry defending his. This is ridiculous. Don’t either of these clowns have the cajones to talk about the issues, policy, their own records?
[/quote]

The whole point of the Swift Boat Vets attacking Kerry is to get people to stop talking about the deficit, the economy, the war in Iraq, and other losing issues for George Bush. It’s supposed to distract you from thinking about the real issues.

That’s why JeffR is posting about Kerry’s medals so frequently, and never posts about Bush’s accomplishments… Bush doesn’t have any clear accomplishments he can point to, unless you think the quagmire in Iraq is an “accomplishment”.

You have it wrong my friend! Presient Bush has not once "whined’ about Kerry’s war record! No not once!

Poor Lumpy,

1. The first prescription drug plan for Medicare.

2. The Department of Homeland Security.

3. Women going to school in Iraq/Afghanistan.

4. Saddam imprisoned, Uday/Qusay dead. The Iraqi warlords either dead or captured.

5. Many top Al Qaeda leaders/operatives dead or captured.

6. Libya giving up all it’s WMD without a shot being fired.

7. Pakistan/Saudi Arabia actively pursuing, capturing, and/or killing Al Qaeda.

8. Tax cuts allowing an increase in disposable income. This is being given credit for allowing us to spend our way out of a recession (that Bush inherited and 9/11 made worse)

9. An increase in the salaries of the military men/women.

10. Increased spending for the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Bureaus.

I can go on and on and on and on.

Poor Lumpy,

Keep Trying!!!

JeffR