Political Quiz

There is this political quiz going around facebook, I have not been keeping abreast with current politics so I have no idea how accurate it actually is.

Wow, I have a 94% republican rating now that is shocking!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Wow, I have a 94% republican rating now that is shocking!

[/quote]

Anything but 100% is shocking for you, what issues are you non-republican on?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Wow, I have a 94% republican rating now that is shocking!

[/quote]

Anything but 100% is shocking for you, what issues are you non-republican on?[/quote]

I am for higher taxes on the wealthy.

I don’t think that the top 1% paying 37% of all income tax is enough. I feel (like all good obamaites) that we need to raise taxes especially on small business (which creates 65% of all new jobs) to the point where businesses shut down and there are more people on food stamps.

You know stuff like that…

[i]Candidates you side with…

95%
Mitt Romney
on domestic policy, immigration, science, social, economic, healthcare, foreign policy, and environmental issues

89%
Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, foreign policy, healthcare, economic, and science issues

79%
Virgil Goode
on domestic policy, social, economic, science, environmental, and healthcare issues

11%
Barack Obama
no major issues

45%
American Voters
on domestic policy issues. [/i]

Seems pretty accurate to me.

Pretty much like Cortes.
Mitt Romney 98%
on immigration, social, economic, domestic policy, foreign policy, healthcare, science, and environmental issues

82%
Virgil Goode
Virgil Goode
on social, economic, environmental, and science issues

73%
Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson
on economic, domestic policy, healthcare, and environmental issues

23%
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
no major issues

39%
Michigan Voters
on domestic policy and economic issues.

38%
American Voters
on domestic policy and economic issues.

No surprise. What IS amazing is how many people could take something like this, come out pretty much conservative and vote for Obama because they’re beyond pathetically clueless. Like the 92 exit polling I bring up every do often.

90% Republican

[i]
Candidates you side with…

83%
Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney

on social, foreign policy, domestic policy, science, healthcare, and environmental issues

76%
Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson

on domestic policy, economic, healthcare, and immigration issues

57%
Virgil Goode
Virgil Goode

on social and domestic policy issues

54%
Barack Obama
Barack Obama

on foreign policy and immigration issues

55%
Texas Voters

on foreign policy, social, domestic policy, science, environmental, and immigration issues.

52%
American Voters

on foreign policy, science, domestic policy, environmental, and immigration issues.
Show all candidates

85% Republican[/i]
I was a bit surprised about few of the results.

I wonder who Mitt Romney would get if he took the test. Tossup.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
I wonder who Mitt Romney would get if he took the test. Tossup.[/quote]

Either Romney is far better than Obama.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Wow, I have a 94% republican rating now that is shocking!

[/quote]

Anything but 100% is shocking for you, what issues are you non-republican on?[/quote]

I am for higher taxes on the wealthy.

I don’t think that the top 1% paying 37% of all income tax is enough. I feel (like all good obamaites) that we need to raise taxes especially on small business (which creates 65% of all new jobs) to the point where businesses shut down and there are more people on food stamps.

You know stuff like that…[/quote]

Okay seriously, what 6% do you not side with republicans on?

Candidates you side with…

94%
Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson

on economic, domestic policy, foreign policy, healthcare, and immigration issues

85%
Virgil Goode
Virgil Goode

on domestic policy, social, environmental, and foreign policy issues

83%
Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney

on economic, social, environmental, immigration, and healthcare issues

19%
Barack Obama
Barack Obama

no major issues

44%
Virginia Voters

on domestic policy, foreign policy, and immigration issues.

46%
American Voters

on domestic policy, foreign policy, and immigration issues.

Who you side with by party…

85% Republican

80% Libertarian

39% Democratic

19% Green

slightly interesting that it says I agree with Republicans more than Libertarians - but not when you actually compare candidates. And thinking about it I don’t even believe that it’s because of Romney… most of the rest would have probably given similar

Lol a man without a party I have 3 of the other candidates all ahead of Barack and Mitt.
71 percent Barack. 56 percent Romney. I apparently have deep love for Jill Stein and Gary Johnson however.

Virgil Goode

Virgil Goode: No, and increase penalties for all non-violent drug offenders

An interesting position.

Along with this bit of contrarian thought.

Do you believe the theory of Evolution?

Virgil Goode: No, and it should not be taught in public school

[quote]squating_bear wrote:

slightly interesting that it says I agree with Republicans more than Libertarians - but not when you actually compare candidates. And thinking about it I don’t even believe that it’s because of Romney… most of the rest would have probably given similar[/quote]

Look the Paul-Bots and the people pushing Johnson are the major sources of my hope and optimism that we, as a people can turn this country around. I don’t want to go “forward” because the direction we are heading sucks balls. Faux equality and unrealistic expectation, coupled with foolish optimism and ignoring obvious nationalistic state control, sucks.

But if the Religious right could chill the fuck out, and if they could give up on the Patriot Act and NDAA bullshit, the republicans would killing it right now.

But sadly they aren’t really into the individual liberty thing all that much these days, and the hardcore religious talk freaks out too many moderate and fence sitters.

So it isn’t as surprising that you may be more republican than libertarian.

[quote]groo wrote:
Lol a man without a party I have 3 of the other candidates all ahead of Barack and Mitt.
71 percent Barack. 56 percent Romney. I apparently have deep love for Jill Stein and Gary Johnson however.[/quote]

Patchouli, I knew I smelt it on your posts. :wink:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:
Lol a man without a party I have 3 of the other candidates all ahead of Barack and Mitt.
71 percent Barack. 56 percent Romney. I apparently have deep love for Jill Stein and Gary Johnson however.[/quote]

Patchouli, I knew I smelt it on your posts. :wink:

[/quote]

LOL!

Candidates you side with…
89%
Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, science, economic, healthcare, immigration, and social issues
87%
Jill Stein
on science, domestic policy, foreign policy, immigration, and environmental issues
76%
Barack Obama
on science, foreign policy, immigration, and social issues
66%
Virgil Goode
on domestic policy, economic, healthcare, and social issues
53%
Mitt Romney
on economic, healthcare, and social issues
36%
Rocky Anderson
on immigration issues
63%
Indiana Voters
on science, domestic policy, foreign policy, economic, environmental, social, and healthcare issues.
64%
American Voters

I didn’t even know half of these people until I took this test… so in that sense, I’m surprised.

But to come across as primarily libertarian with a democratic bent; that doesn’t surprise me.

Number one was Gary Johnson, number two Obama.

They must, must, must have taken his word for what he would do, because in terms of his real policies that is next to impossible.

Here is mine:

Jill Stein: 95% ( never heard about her )
On social, health care, economic, foreign policy, domestic policy, science and immigration issues.

Rocky Anderson: 81% ( never heard about him )
On social, Health care, domestic policy, economic, and immigration issues.

Barack Obama: 75%
On social, science, immigration, and foreign policy issues.

Gary Johnson: 74% ( never heard about him )
On social, domestic policy, and immigration issues.

Virgil Goode: 5% ( never heard about him )
On domestic policy issues.

Mitt Romney: 1% ( LOL )
No mayor issue.

American voters: 54%
On foreign policy, domestic policy, science, immigration, and enviromental issues.

Democratic party: 93%

Green: 88%

Libertarian: 53%

Republican: 5%

ps. I know I am not american, but I like tests like this.