Political Picture War!

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
ryanjm wrote:
pat wrote:
This one is just sooo wrong…

LOL. That was a good one. The pretty vs. ugly somewhat backfires though since you know what they say about the inverse relationship between how hot you are and how smart you are :slight_smile:

The Dems must be fucking geniuses then.

Lol. You’re just now figuring that out? They’ve been telling us that for decades! Come on katz…[/quote]

heehee…well, you see, Aragorn, I’m incurably slow. Must be my good looks :wink:

[quote]dhickey wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
dhickey wrote:
I Win

I can’t understand that graph, and it infuriates me.

That’s why I posted it. It is a compressor map for a turbocharger and has nothing to do with this thread. I should have let you struggle a bit more, but I’v had my chuckle at your expense and will leave here satified. I owe you a beer.[/quote]

See, I thought that you were posting a picture of something that most men have problems understanding.

I really can’t be the only one here who sees what I am talking about!

[quote]dhickey wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
dhickey wrote:
I Win

That’s why I posted it. It is a compressor map for a turbocharger and has nothing to do with this thread. I should have let you struggle a bit more, but I’v had my chuckle at your expense and will leave here satified. I owe you a beer.[/quote]

Oh. At first I thought it was the air flow over an air foil, but then I realized the thing in the center wasn’t an air foil, so then I didn’t know what it was.

[quote]Christine wrote:
See, I thought that you were posting a picture of something that most men have problems understanding.

I really can’t be the only one here who sees what I am talking about![/quote]

Ahhh…can you post pics to illistrate?

That could be a good teaching aid. You could even cut out the middle and take target practice.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Christine wrote:

That could be a good teaching aid. You could even cut out the middle and take target practice.[/quote]

No, I don’t think that I can post those kind of pictures on this website. Not even in the SAMA forum.

[quote]Christine wrote:
dhickey wrote:
Christine wrote:

That could be a good teaching aid. You could even cut out the middle and take target practice.

No, I don’t think that I can post those kind of pictures on this website. Not even in the SAMA forum.[/quote]

Rats. Oh well, I’ll just go find a scissors and use the compressor map.

[quote]ryanjm wrote:
pat wrote:
This one is just sooo wrong…

LOL. That was a good one. The pretty vs. ugly somewhat backfires though since you know what they say about the inverse relationship between how hot you are and how smart you are :)[/quote]

So are you saying dumb?

:slight_smile:

Well, Ayers is missing.

Ah, there he is!

[quote]Christine wrote:
dhickey wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
dhickey wrote:
I Win

That’s why I posted it. It is a compressor map for a turbocharger and has nothing to do with this thread. I should have let you struggle a bit more, but I’v had my chuckle at your expense and will leave here satified. I owe you a beer.

I really can’t be the only one here who sees what I am talking about![/quote]

It was the first thing I saw <_<

Teenage hormones ftw!

zing!

Ops

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Ops[/quote]

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Ops

[/quote]

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Ops

[/quote]

[quote]ryanjm wrote:
.[/quote]

[quote]ryanjm wrote:
.[/quote]

I’ve seen that feminism one before. Great stuff.