Poliquin's New Test Fixer

Talking to a guy online in a chatroom claims this is unreal.

Apparently it doesnt effect your actual count just fixes your test levels properly…

Anyone have more info… CP’s site is being renovated no info.

Cheers

What do you mean “fixes your test levels properly”?

I hope his site gets fixed soon, the store isn’t even posted at the website.

Yeah, I’d like to know more about this. His site is getting a re-vamp, but it seems to be taking bloody ages!

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Yeah, I’d like to know more about this. His site is getting a re-vamp, but it seems to be taking bloody ages!

LR[/quote]

Well, Poliquin has that sort of habit with his products. Actually, back in the 90s and early 200s, he said he was going to come out with several information products; some people are still waiting though. I ain’t.

You may be referring to Androgen Excellence.

I’ll be trying this protocol once his store is back online.

www.charlespoliquin.com/Supplements/testosterone.php

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
London Runner wrote:

LR

Well, Poliquin has that sort of habit with his products. Actually, back in the 90s and early 200s, he said he was going to come out with several information products; some people are still waiting though. I ain’t.
[/quote]

His products are still available for purchase by PHONE, that’s not what I have a problem with.

My problem is that his Website has been under construction for nearly 2 months now. I mean, how long does it take to build a website, when there was no real flaws with it last time. It only looked like it needed some cosmetic work.

LR