T Nation

Poliquin Principles

Where can I buy this?

E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.

[quote]Andy Shelton wrote:
E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.[/quote]

That price is just plain stupid for a book that is nothing but a copy/paste from his articles from mm2k. I learned absolutely nothing from it. However if you did not follow that mag, there is of course usefull info.

[quote]Tin Can wrote:
Andy Shelton wrote:
E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.

That price is just plain stupid for a book that is nothing but a copy/paste from his articles from mm2k. I learned absolutely nothing from it. However if you did not follow that mag, there is of course usefull info.[/quote]

Would you be willing to sell your copy for less than that then?

[quote]El_Animal wrote:
Tin Can wrote:
Andy Shelton wrote:
E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.

That price is just plain stupid for a book that is nothing but a copy/paste from his articles from mm2k. I learned absolutely nothing from it. However if you did not follow that mag, there is of course usefull info.

Would you be willing to sell your copy for less than that then?[/quote]

Unfortunetly like every other bodybuilding book that I have or should say had, they were lent to friends and never returned. Man do I ever get mad at myself for not getting around to having them returned. That sucks because it was my big Christmas gift back in '06 I think. At the time it cost with exchange and shipping $75 Canadian or so. So sorry no can do.

[quote]Andy Shelton wrote:
E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.[/quote]

I may have to sell mine then!

[quote]Tin Can wrote:
Andy Shelton wrote:
E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.

That price is just plain stupid for a book that is nothing but a copy/paste from his articles from mm2k. I learned absolutely nothing from it. However if you did not follow that mag, there is of course usefull info.[/quote]
I disagree.

Many books are collections of the author’s essays and/or articles. Sometimes they’re identical, sometimes they’re expanded and/or updated.

Think of it this way: the cost of the combined mags containing the articles would be more than the cost of the book. I liked it and I was a dedicated MM2K reader, MOF just gave away about 20 of them that had been in storage .

[quote]Andy Shelton wrote:
E-Bay or Amazon will have copies but be prepared to pay $125.00 or more.[/quote]

All of Poliquin’s articles are on the MM2K cd-rom. About 80 bucks on the EAS site.

guys… see that little “Archives” button up top, go to the first year of the magazine and like every article is written by poliquin almost. He was one of the main contribs in the beginning years, check it out if you havent.

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do;jsessionid=DC6F4F4D8D5255F81E6A103ADD36F44E.hydra?article=8simpl
that is a simple guide to them right there.