Poliquin Pre and During Vids

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Thanks for the article on vegetarianism, definitely falls right in line with the target audience of this website.

Also, I think you win the award for worst attempted insult.[/quote]

My apologies if it came across as an insult. I was merely pointing out that different people have different sensitivities to certain foods and products.

If you read the article you would find that it talks about the effects of a vegetarian-based diet on L-carnitine levels in the body and demonstrates the negative effects of a carnitine deficiency (which happens to be common among those who don’t eat sufficient meat).

Of course no one who reads this site wants to look like a vegetarian—and for the purposes of my original comment it’s a reason why experimenting with carnitine supplementation (for example) may in fact be a worthwhile endeavor.

Anyways, I’ll give EF5127 his forum back (sorry dude!), there is some good dialogue going here.

Poliquins stuff may be good quality but I literally burst out laughing when I saw the prices. He should be locked in prison for theft at what he charges.

BCAA Excellence (and the 2.0 version)
Beta Alanine Supreme
CLA

Love those products by his company, use them daily

Ive ditched most of the commercial product lines you find in the muscle mags and now use a host of products from: Pure Encapsulations, Cognitive Nutrition, Klaire Labs, Designs for Health, Vitanica, and Allergy Research Group. I do not know if you can get them commercially or you have to go through a medical professional.

For shakes Im a big fan of Cyto Sport/Muscle Milk, because it tastes so dang good, as well they are huge supporters of law enforcement and military. I also use Living Fuel shakes which are jam packed of anti oxidants and other great ingredients.

I used to use Biotest products, but the bars and powders to me tasted bad…but that was at least a few years ago. I did like their EFA blends big time. Might circle around to trying some of their products again in the future. Ive been a T-Mag member for as long as the site has been around, and believe in the guys who run this show so trust they put a great deal of effort into their supplements being legit.

[quote]supa power wrote:
Poliquins stuff may be good quality but I literally burst out laughing when I saw the prices. He should be locked in prison for theft at what he charges.[/quote]
Yeh. I’ve realized this. I looked up all the ingredients in his Fast Brain 2.0 and Focused Response products, and found some reliable supplement companies selling these individually for way less.

About to order some melatonin, Huperzine A, DMAE, Vinpocetine, Bacopa, ginkgo, and gotu kola on the cheap!

Most of poliquin’s supplements are exact copies of Designs for Health stuff with his label, not even copies, DFH makes them for him. DFH makes excellent stuff, usually only available to doctors or chiros, but Poliquin is marking them up tremendously. If you’re using his stuff see if you can find it from DFH directly. It will be the same stuff cheaper than poliquin (but their stuff is still very expensive, however they only make high quality supplements)

nice scrappy. Thx!