T Nation

Poliquin Performance

I placed an order for the first time with them this week. They are certainly a bit pricey but I thought I would give it a try.

For how expensive they are, they certainly take their sweet time mailing the package! About the time I was looking in my mailbox for my package (4 days after I placed the order) I got an email saying they just mailed it.

I shall update this thread later once I actually try the product.

I order from them regularly, PLEASE CHECK THE SHIPPING PRICES!!! They had a glitch in their system, and were about to charge me $40 for shipping 2 bottles that weighed no more than 2 lbs for standard shipping. I called their customer service and told me it would be handled. The $40 went to $12. They also ship from Rhode Island while you live in SC, so it wont be too long for you.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I order from them regularly, PLEASE CHECK THE SHIPPING PRICES!!! They had a glitch in their system, and were about to charge me $40 for shipping 2 bottles that weighed no more than 2 lbs for standard shipping. I called their customer service and told me it would be handled. The $40 went to $12. They also ship from Rhode Island while you live in SC, so it wont be too long for you. [/quote]

I didn’t have any issues with their shipping price. It was the usual $6 bucks or so. Thanks for the heads up though!

What did you order?