Poliquin Leaves

Charles Poliquin has left the Poliquin Group. This is according to an announcement on the website. No real reason was given. Anyone know anything more about this?

not really the Poliquin group any more now is it.

Maybe they read the ‘favourite tnation writers’ thread?

Hoping he doesn’t drop out of site. His stuff is always an interesting read. I am guessing the reason hasn’t come out yet or I figured a T Nation member would know about it.

Poliquin Leaves would likely make for a really androgenic when steeped in hot water.

Yeah, I’d love to know why he left too. I did the BioSig course earlier this year, and he did not seem to be enjoying himself at all (maybe he was just jetlagged lol). His Strength Sensei thing should be good.

He has started a new venture by the name Strength Sensei.
He posted this on facebook yesterday.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Poliquin Leaves would likely make for a really androgenic when steeped in hot water.[/quote]

Think what the berries would create.

Those Puerto Rican mangos doe

“Strength Sensei” sounds like the sort of pejorative term we’d come up with to mock is “guru” mentality.

Dude is pretty jacked…

(Don’t make fun of me!!)

[quote]Nards wrote:
Poliquin Leaves would likely make for a really androgenic when steeped in hot water.[/quote]

Thanks Nards,

I was eating a banana at the time and now I have to clean my monitor.

What is the Poliquin Group without Charles Poliquin ???

[quote]ourouk wrote:
What is the Poliquin Group without Charles Poliquin ???[/quote]

Group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLf5IIRKVs

Yeah, that part where he tells you that 1000 kcal of fast food aren’t the same as 1000 kcal of steak and veggies is absurd.

[quote]mutantcolors wrote:
Yeah, that part where he tells you that 1000 kcal of fast food aren’t the same as 1000 kcal of steak and veggies is absurd.[/quote]

Way to not understand what he was getting at.

Fast food is shit. Steak and veggies are not. get it yet?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Yeah, that part where he tells you that 1000 kcal of fast food aren’t the same as 1000 kcal of steak and veggies is absurd.[/quote]

Fast food is shit. Steak and veggies are not. get it yet?[/quote]

I was going to say, it’s not the unit of energy itself he was referring to, but the source. Some sources are better than others.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Fast food is shit. Steak and veggies are not. get it yet?[/quote]

Sarcasm dude, 100%. The OP of that vid did this in another Poliquin thread as if it discredits the guy, which it most certainly does not if you just listen to the words he says.

[quote]Angus1 wrote:
He has started a new venture by the name Strength Sensei.
He posted this on facebook yesterday.[/quote]

Does he have bicep implants? Why are his forearms so disproportionately undeveloped in comparison? Looks off.