poliquin diet support

hey, I’m about to switch from the anabolic diet for loss and into a maintainence then bulking diet. This ketogenic thing isn’t terrible: my energy isn’t down too much, but my libido is in limbo. Otherwise, low-carb isn’t bad, and I’m glad to not be among the grain-eaters. What vegetables are relatively dense in calories? I figured that 6 “salads,” each with 2-3 cups of greens, 1 tbs olive oil, 1 tbs flax, 1/3 can beans, 1/3 cup nuts, 1/3 lbs meat would be adequate to bulk. What vegetables are good for getting adequate carbs (~150-200g/day)? Right now, podded peas, green peppers look good, I should only be eating a small farm a week.

Neckcracked, what exactly is so wrong with grains? I have used them throughout my entire life and even when cutting for a fight and man they give me the fuel, look, and craving satisfaction I need. Not trying to talk down on you but I really don’t understand why people are so against grains? Anyways your diet is exactly what Poliquin would suggest perhaps a tad bit more fish oil, the man loves his fish oil. Atleast 20g of it a day.

You may want to do a search for “Poliquin-Style Diet Support Group” as well as “David Boston.” You’ll find an answer to virtually any question you have on this plan. I stick with green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and my salads consist of romaine lettuce, baby spinach, cucumbers, green peppers, broccoli, and 1 tbsp. ground golden flaxseed w. 2 tsp. red wine vinegar and 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil for dressing. I’m assuming your 150+ g. of carbs is including anything you’re getting post-workout. It’s generally recommended to limit carbs to 50 g. all from greens (post-workout excluded). Good luck…it’s a great diet to follow!