Poliquin Biosignature Results

Has anyone had any results with biosignature methods? I am intersted in doing a seminar but am not sure if it would be useful to the average Personal Trainer Client.
I would imagine that the body fat site measurements from someone with 30% Bodyfat would require general dietary interventions / recommendations rather than site specific recommendations
Is the biosignature info relevant to overweight people or mainly of use to people that are already lean (10% and under)

Are there any books / articles that are recommended reading before the course?

I took the seminar when Charles first started teaching it. I found it very useful. Knowing Charles he has probably added new information.

The specific body sites are relevant regardless of a persons percentage (lean or fat). Where one stores their bodyfat tells you what is working and not working at an optimal level. If the thyroid is sluggish or you are producing high levels of cortisol, cutting calories will not give you the best results. But knowing what areas need to be addressed and with which supplements can guide you to incredible results.
Any seminar I have taken with Charles has been incredible.

[quote]Michael571 wrote:
I took the seminar when Charles first started teaching it. I found it very useful. Knowing Charles he has probably added new information.

The specific body sites are relevant regardless of a persons percentage (lean or fat). Where one stores their bodyfat tells you what is working and not working at an optimal level. If the thyroid is sluggish or you are producing high levels of cortisol, cutting calories will not give you the best results. But knowing what areas need to be addressed and with which supplements can guide you to incredible results.
Any seminar I have taken with Charles has been incredible. [/quote]

thanks for the feedback ,
what level of knowledge is required for the course?
Is there any recommended reading to do before the course re: hormones etc? i would hate to do the course and not understand what the hell Charles was talking about!

it’s only incredible if you uncritically accept everything he says.

You can go in with no knowledge be totally lost, ask real basic questions which can be helpful, but is unfair to the others. Like being a freshman in high school and taking a doctoral course.
I would say Charles seminars are like a college Masters level course.

I would have a basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology. (function of thyroid, pancreas, etc)

You will get so much out of the seminar if your goal is improving your knowledge, which I gather it is. Listen, take notes and enjoy.

I am very critical of information, especially when I’m paying for it. We are all entitled to our opinions, which it seems everyone has the option of voicing. Charles trains elite athletes or anyone who will pay his price. He is far ahead of most trainers with research, experience and results. I have been training for over 30 years, not 3 months or a year.

I think I know a fair amount about training and I still find his information invaluable, because he truly practices what he teaches. I have gone to many of his seminars, done an internship, and have hired him for private consults. All have been worthwhile and useful.