Poliquin Bio-signature

thanks for the info hips, ive got a few more questions for you,

with DIM is that something you take all the time or do you cycle it or just every once in a while or something? and are there any risks to taking it? im just kinda worried about messing with my hormones but I may be overthinking it

thanks for all the help!

of course, no need to cycle, you can take it. Your body may get used to it, so some say to go off and on. Others like to use DIM for two weeks CDG for two, extra. You can find products that carry both.
There is no rebound of estrogens or really anything negative that can come from it aside from potential allergic reactions and such that you can get from anything, overdose etc. Both just work to cleave and bind certain estrogen pathways and receptors. I have yet to hear of a negative reaction from a male.

Where is tork? I got some bioprint questions :slight_smile:

Hips,

Can you take CDG and DIM together at the same time ? Or do you recommend running through a course of one, and then going on the other ?

Either or. Im still not 100% sold on the “your body gets used to the plant every 7 days” thing they reported back in the day. Some of the E supps don’t work the same as they go through different pathways, so its best to find out which pathway you need the most help with and support that one. I have also noticed that estrogen isn’t really the issue cortisol is. I still like the basics and I think CDG and DIM mixed with controlling insulin levels and cortisol levels will lead to greater reductions in E.

I have added uber zinc to the DIM and CDG and find it works even better than the DIM and CDG alone.

yeah, zinc still has abilities to help detoxify estrogens, I work better cycling zinc personally.

whats up everyone.

Hey man!
Hope all is good :slight_smile:
I noticed Charles added bicep and lower back pinch sites? Whats the reasoning?
Also, how has applying bioprint worked so far for you?

Biceps is for DHEA-s

Lower-back is for inflamation typically from toxicity.

I havent really done any protocols as i dont have money being in school and all.

[quote]tork94 wrote:
Biceps is for DHEA-s

Lower-back is for inflamation typically from toxicity.

I havent really done any protocols as i dont have money being in school and all. [/quote]

Has a protocol been established to address either of these areas of the body ?

yes, there are protocols for all of them.

Part of my thesis research

Bump.

Anything new from you guys ?

Recently became BioPrint certified in Australia. Having a monstrous amount of success using the system and its protocols.

It really does lead the way in identifying the cause of fat gain and how to remove it.

Any Q’s feel free to ask.

D

Question for all of you Biosig. practitioners, does the following the protocol help with mental health issues such as anxiety disorders?

Pretty interesting thread. For pec fat, I always assumed estrogen, is that correct? That area always seemed to get bad anytime I gained weight. I started taking Rez-V from Biotest, would you guys recommend anything else?

Besides that, I take the following in general:

Vitamin D 5K iu , 10K iu in winter
COQ10 200mg
Fish Oil 5g~ EPA/DHA
Vitamin C 3-4g 2x a day with meals
ZMA @ bedtime 30mg/450mg/15mg
Animal Flex 1 pack 2x day with meals

[quote]daltron wrote:
Pretty interesting thread. For pec fat, I always assumed estrogen, is that correct? That area always seemed to get bad anytime I gained weight. I started taking Rez-V from Biotest, would you guys recommend anything else?

COQ10 200mg
Fish Oil 5g~ EPA/DHA
Animal Flex 1 pack 2x day with meals[/quote]

Can be both high estro/low test.

The new bioprint protocols have a an estro AND a android protocol for high pec readings, dependant on other skinfolds. A good quality zinc is the cornerstone for this. Also look at Question of Strength 43

[quote]daltron wrote:

COQ10 200mg
Fish Oil 5g~ EPA/DHA
Animal Flex 1 pack 2x day with meals[/quote]

Can be both estro and andro related. Read this Question of Strength 43

[quote]hotdog.350 wrote:
Recently became BioPrint certified in Australia. Having a monstrous amount of success using the system and its protocols.

It really does lead the way in identifying the cause of fat gain and how to remove it.

Any Q’s feel free to ask.

D[/quote]

fuck it, I’ll bite.

So I carry all my fat in my lower back/love handle. Really don’t seem to carry any anywhere else.

Is that a thing biosig can address?