Police Use Taser on 400-Pound Woman

Listen to the Bacon Sizzle

400-pound woman caught shoplifting when motorized cart gets stuck at Rochester Hills Meijer … police use Taser to subdue her

A Pontiac womanâ??s alleged theft attempt was foiled this week when her motorized cart became stuck at a Rochester Hills Meijer.

Jerrie Perkins, 30, is charged with unarmed robbery, resisting and obstructing a police officer and second-degree retail fraud.

Her bond was set at $15,000 by 52-3 District Magistrate Nick Camargo during arraignment Thursday.

Investigators said Perkins was attempting to leave the Rochester Road Meijer with more than $600 worth of stolen electronic merchandise when her cart got stuck and she was unable to drive out the door.

The door alarm was activated when Perkins passed through it around 9:20 p.m. Tuesday, and Meijer employees approached her asking for a receipt for the items.

Perkins â?? approximately 5 foot 2 and 400 pounds â?? shoved a loss prevention officer and hit her in the face, according to the Oakland County Sheriffâ??s Office.

A sheriffâ??s deputy arrived and asked Perkins to put her hands behind her back, but she â??cursed at the deputy, balled her right hand into a fist and took a fighting stance,â?? according to a press release from the Sheriffâ??s Office.

The deputy pulled his Taser and told Perkins to put her hands behind her back, but Perkins brought her fist up over her head and looked directly at the deputy.

The deputy Tasered Perkins, who then complied with the deputyâ??s commands and was taken to jail.

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/02/14/news/doc4d5930a6adcfc168459127.txt

Dude that was my mom

What, did she actually think she was going to get away with it?

Oh… the keyword: think.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
What, did she actually think she was going to get away with it?

Oh… the keyword: think.

[/quote]

If only there was a youtube video of it playing Ride of the Valkyries…

“She was delicious”
-local sheriff

“So much for GREEN energy, the cart ran out of power before she could escape. I pity the bank robber in a chevy volt. LOL”

I thought that comment was funny!

Give the cops a break, they usually don’t carry cattle prods with them.

At 400 pounds, that taser must have felt like a tickle… ok, maybe not

In other obesity news:

Obese Man Found Fused to Recliner

5’ 2", 400 lbs? My god, she must be square in dimension.

beautiful

This story is so awesome. A 5’2" 400 lbs woman was going to try and fight off a fully armed sheriff from her dead electric scooter? Challenge accepted.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
In other obesity news:

Obese Man Found Fused to Recliner[/quote]

Two years in a chair. How the hell (or where) did he empty his bowels and bladder?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
In other obesity news:

Two years in a chair. How the hell (or where) did he empty his bowels and bladder?
[/quote]

I’m guessing he didn’t empty them per se…they just kinda leaked. =/

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
In other obesity news:

[/quote]

FTW

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
In other obesity news:

[/quote]

That’s in the category of questions better left unanswered…

Damn T-Nation on a 400 pounder kick lately. Maybe she should have asked the marathon runner for help.

Mods changed my thread title. I find a little misdirection on threads like this is a good thing. Change it back please.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Mods changed my thread title. I find a little misdirection on threads like this is a good thing. Change it back please. [/quote]

Was it something along the lines of…"Police Slow Down 400 lb Woman With Taser?

It was ‘Listen to the Bacon Sizzle’