Police Shoot to Death Man Swinging Crowbar

Great publicity for Carls Jr.

On a separate note, I’m glad these idiots had such a jolly time watching a guy get shot to death.

The cops encroached his civil rights by killing him?

Listen, the guy had it coming wielding a goddamn axe or crowbar or whatever the fuck it was. Don’t expect mercy from dumb cops…

Dude got lit the fuck up and now there is one less asshat in the world. Besides its not like he was on his way back to the lab to cure cancer.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Listen, the guy had it coming wielding a goddamn axe or crowbar or whatever the fuck it was. Don’t expect mercy from dumb cops…[/quote]

he got what he deserved. i would have shot him also. thats a deadly weapon and if your trying to subdue him and he resists, then tries to attack what else is there to do?

i agree, they said get the fuck on the ground, he still standing with a weapon all pissed off, im sure they said it a few times,tryed get him down. no luck? shoot that dumb bitch. another worthless cunt off this earth who never did anything.

They tasered him and he just kept on going like nothing was happening. You don’t have many options at that point.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
It was a bit difficult to see what was going on what with all that rain on the window (couldn’t those dopes have opened the window first?).

But it didn’t appear that the suspect posed an immediate threat that warranted multiple fatal shots.[/quote]

Really? Maybe I’m seeing things then. Because I saw a guy with a fucking axe(not a crowbar) raise it and lunge forward and was within a second of swinging it at a cop. Is that in the video or am I imagining things again? Maybe you should watch the video again, enlarge the screen, put your glasses on and you will see a guy with a fucking axe attempt to swing at a cop.

[quote]andy1977 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
It was a bit difficult to see what was going on what with all that rain on the window (couldn’t those dopes have opened the window first?).

But it didn’t appear that the suspect posed an immediate threat that warranted multiple fatal shots.[/quote]

Agreed. It’s never a good idea to get that close to someone who looks pissed and has a crowbar, baseball bat, etc. Most people severely underestimate how quickly they can get seriously hurt or killed by a person with a weapon of that density and length. If he’d have thrown the bar instead of pretending like he was going to hit the cop, there is no way the cop could have moved out of the way. Sure, the other cops would have gunned the guy down, but not before their co-worker got blasted by a deadly weapon.[/quote]

It was actually a fireaxe.

The commentary from the ‘camera crew’ is special. The fact that they don’t even put the 2+2 of their own comments together is baffling. On one hand they bitch about how unnecessary the police reaction was, but on the other hand they comment about how ‘if he got a swing off with that shit bitch woulda knocked that fool clean out.’

How do you not put together the correlation that someone who is probably drugged up(my assumption based on him being almost completely unfazed by the tazer to the face) and starts to motion like he’s going to swing his axe, gets shot in retaliation.

It looked like the man was cuffed at the end? Am I seeing things? 3:12ish and onward for a bit. If so, why?

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
It looked like the man was cuffed at the end? Am I seeing things? 3:12ish and onward for a bit. If so, why? [/quote]

He was still alive at that point I think. Well reports at least say he was pronounced dead upon arriving at the hospital as opposed to pronounced at the scene.

Guy was swinging a pickaxe. I don’t see anything wrong here.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Really? Maybe I’m seeing things then. Because I saw a guy with a fucking axe(not a crowbar) raise it and lunge forward and was within a second of swinging it at a cop. Is that in the video or am I imagining things again? Maybe you should watch the video again, enlarge the screen, put your glasses on and you will see a guy with a fucking axe attempt to swing at a cop.[/quote]

I already stated that it’s difficult to see through that rain-covered window, (with a shaky camera, and then on my computer screen). And I’m not the only one here not seeing a crystal clear video. Some saw a crowbar, you saw an axe.
Genius!

Someone mentioned lack of training. The officer on the left actually takes his eye off the dude so he can holster his pistol. How fucking stupid is that?

Isn’t it weird that whenever you see one of these vids the person getting shot usually just turns away and collapses, not much drama. If that same senario was a in a movie the axeman(it was an axe ID, get some glasses ya old fuck lol) would have been propeled across the parking lot into an escalade.

I don’t think he was actually going to swing, but if you’re dumb enough to threaten a cop like that you don’t get any sympathy.

I couldn’t watch the video (something wrong with youtube or my internet connection) but in general, if you swing a weapon at a cop you get death… as it should be.

This is why I have a big smile on my face every time a cop is killed. FUCK THE POLICE YOU BITCH ASS PIGS!!

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
This is why I have a big smile on my face every time a cop is killed. FUCK THE POLICE YOU BITCH ASS PIGS!![/quote]

Are you serious?

Shit g’wan git real up in heya