T Nation

Police Reunited!!!!

Is anyone else as excited as I am that they’re back together and touring!!! They’re playing Denver June 9th…I can hardly sit still!!!

I am excited too and hope they make it up to Canada on the their tour.

On another note…I must say Sting is looking great for a 55 yr old dude.

No kidding, they sounded great last night, sometimes i think Sting sounds better with age.

and yes, Sting looks like he’s in pretty good shape for a 55 year old man, i guess Yoga and 17 hour sex sessions will do that for ya.

–JB

Wait til PGA sees this. He hates the police.

DB

[quote]scotty144 wrote:
I am excited too and hope they make it up to Canada on the their tour.

[/quote]

Their first date is in Vancouver in May…Then Montreal at the end of July.

The tour dates are out already?! Heads over to Ticketbastard website

It was good to see them play. And play ON THEIR OWN – just the Police – not paired with some flavor-of-the-week “talent” like P Diddy or Justin Timberlake to bastardize their music.

Looks like I’ll be going to 2 great reunion concerts this year! :slight_smile:

[quote]Damici wrote:
It was good to see them play. And play ON THEIR OWN – just the Police – not paired with some flavor-of-the-week “talent” like P Diddy or Justin Timberlake to bastardize their music.

Looks like I’ll be going to 2 great reunion concerts this year! :)[/quote]

Which is the other one you are going to? the Rage Against The Machien concert? If so, I’m going to kill you for the ticket.

those guys sounded great. copeland has got SO much energy. sting’s voice was killer. andy summers is what 64 ? 65 ? they’re playing fenway park in july…that will be the shit !