Police: 2 Women Gang Raped By Juveniles In Wilmington Park

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I addressed the point. Rape in any form is detestable. Forcing someone to do something against their will is a stripping of their rights and results in a very disturbed reality after-the-fact for that individual and will probably cause them to never lead a normal life or have a normal, healthy relationship.

I still don’t believe it would happen. For whatever reason, I don’t think a group of women would get together and say, “let’s go a rapin’.”

I bet it would make TV if it were reported. I believe the female teachers who commit statutory rape go to jail also, though I don’t track rape cases because I generally get pissed off. Yea, society makes a joke of it (South Park, etc.) and generally most guys are like “nice” if the teachers are hot. I think the general consensus is usually the guys being “raped” in a statutory case aren’t actually being raped its just a case of underage, but they weren’t unwilling. In the case of girls, they may or may not have been unwilling, but young girls are easily influenced and convinced of things, and if it is an opportunity for them to feel “more adult” they may go along with it, only after the fact feeling miserable and terrified. Two different scenarios - the young boy gains popularity and feels manly, the girl can feel victimized and if caught, may claim actual rape (not just underage sex with an adult) for fear of punishment. There are multiple scenarios, but I’ve never heard of a female teacher holding down a male student and having her way with him, its been consensual and only because he is underage are there charges of rape (somewhat different than rape itself, as one is forced, another is taking advantage of naivety).

If I missed your point, restate it in another way, perhaps then I can better understand it.

[/quote]

Sorry, Quasi-tech. Due to some bizarre time delay between the servers in Japan and the ones in Colorado, your posts always show up about five minutes after you post them. I was actually responding to Orion when I said I thought he had missed the point of the hypothetical attackers being female.

Oh, here’s another “African girl gang rapists” story. There seem to be a few.

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news/news.aspx?newsID=1897

When do you suppose Al and Jesse will be in the area to ask for justice?

I admit I had to look that phrase up. I imagine there are multiple scenarios that can play out in a rape case.

1. Rape actually occurs, the victim was forced to have relations.
  2. Intercourse occurs, perp becomes too rough or victim does not like the act and it becomes rape because one party no longer wants to be involved.
  3. Someone is taken advantage of either by getting drunk, drugs, etc. and while they may not verbally oppose the act for whatever reason, they internally do not want to take part.
  4. People have relations and then at the risk of getting caught, one claims rape (see cheating spouses, potential for monetary gain, or to publicly embarass).
  5. Someone takes advantage of the naive/innocence of another. There is no force involved physically but mental intimidation or dominance is used (I would put statutory under this category assuming it isn’t physically forced).

Obviously I’m not expert on the topic. I’m also not a criminal or victim psychologist. I do sincerely believe though that there are some who would cry wolf if they can be placed in bad light by the act itself. I’m sure it does happen. I guess if believing that possibility makes someone an apologist then I suppose I am. I would say its similar to saying, a woman doesn’t lie about being on the pill or try to get pregnant to entrap a man. Yea it might be rare, but its someone manipulating another for personal benefit.

Oh ok, yea I don’t know if the issue is lag from being across the world, or after I made some posts regarding the validity of supplements (that never made it to the forums) all of my posts are getting filtered before posting, no idea. Anywho, sorry for adding to the confusion.

And I would say that in every case of a man raped by a woman or women, there will be use of a weapon reported…whether a weapon was used of not. No man is going to admit that he was physically overcome by a bunch of chicks. That would be almost as shameful as the rape itself.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
And I would say that in every case of a man raped by a woman or women, there will be use of a weapon reported…whether a weapon was used of not. No man is going to admit that he was physically overcome by a bunch of chicks. That would be almost as shameful as the rape itself. [/quote]

Good point. In my mind however, unless the man is incredibly weak and there are multiple women or they are far stronger, I have difficulty trying to fathom being over-powered by a woman. Maybe if drugged or drunk though - but I don’t partake in either so that may be why its a difficult thing to grasp.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
And I would say that in every case of a man raped by a woman or women, there will be use of a weapon reported…whether a weapon was used of not. No man is going to admit that he was physically overcome by a bunch of chicks. That would be almost as shameful as the rape itself. [/quote]

Oh noez.

They are shamed into silence.

Rape culture.

[quote]aj0538 wrote:
When do you suppose Al and Jesse will be in the area to ask for justice?[/quote]

Only if it was two black girls and a gang of honkeys.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]aj0538 wrote:
When do you suppose Al and Jesse will be in the area to ask for justice?[/quote]

Only if it was two black girls and a gang of honkeys.[/quote]

I thought at first you said “and a gang of monkeys” and was like “dayyum!”

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]aj0538 wrote:

Only if it was two black girls and a gang of honkeys.[/quote]

I thought at first you said “and a gang of monkeys” and was like “dayyum!”[/quote]

I thought the same thing then re-read Honkeys. Is it Honkeys or Honkees? Maybe we should keep to Cracka.

Cracka doesn’t even make sense. It isn’t even about saltine crackers (white and salty) but whip cracker. No one has cracked a whip in like… 150 years?? No one around today has any knowledge or recollection of those events, they aren’t even being impacted by it.

By far the silliest derogatory term I’ve ever heard. I like Honky.

Like I said on another thread, there really needs to be new ethnic slur for white people, one that carries the emotional punch of “nigger.” I don’t think the ones we have now are doing the job. You can call me “whitey-cracker-honky” all day long, and I’ll smile and shrug. I’ve been called worse…but in other languages.

fan quai, gwei lo, bule, ang mo, belanda, farang, yabanjin

Interestingly enough, the Indonesian word bule means “albino”, and may give us a hint of where to look for our next anti white slur.

The word “albino” comes from the Latin albus, meaning “white”. The Latin word for “black”, of course is “niger”, so we can see we’re on the right track. So a couple possibilities are “albie” or “alber”.

Another possibility is using the French word blanc, which has the added benefit of being cognate with the word “blank” (which could connote moral or cultural emptiness) and is already used as an ethnic slur against white people in the French-speaking Caribbean. I’m thinking “blankie” or “blanker”.

Finally, words that imply not necessarily whiteness, but rather pinkness or pigginess would be useful, especially since the color of Caucasian skin is closer to that of pigskin than to a sheet of blank white paper. So “pinkie”, “piggie”, and “porkie” would be fine, but better yet would be “pigger”.

Yes, this would be very good, because it’s a completely new word. It sounds harsher, too. “Piggie” sounds cute, like a chubby little kid. “Pigger” sounds coarse and vulgar, with no redeeming attributes. Plus it would gain extra force when hurled by Muslims and Jews, as the word would be imbued with all the unclean connotations assigned to all things porcine by these peoples.

So.

My vote for the best racial slur against white people goes to pigger.

I would be so proud if it were picked up and hurled by people of color everywhere. :slight_smile:

I never in my LIFE…and I went to a very racially diverse Schools frowing up, have never even heard the word
White derogatory term ‘‘Cracker’’ once used by any of my black friends/classmates…ever!

And I THINK I heard the term ‘‘Honkey’’ from Blacks Maaaayyybe once or twice in School and out socially,
If anything I recall the term “N-gger” (censored here of course) being used fairy fuckin’ often
by whites…but I also learned, and it’s no surprise, that this shit was LEARNED
from their parents, mainly their Dads who grew up old school on the other
side of the tracks and rarely had social contact with them.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Like I said on another thread, there really needs to be new ethnic slur for white people, one that carries the emotional punch of “nigger.” I don’t think the ones we have now are doing the job. You can call me “whitey-cracker-honky” all day long, and I’ll smile and shrug. I’ve been called worse…but in other languages.
[/quote]

“Nigger” packs the emotional punch it does in this country because of between 50-150 years of consistent derogatory use in conjunction with a system that treated Blacks legally and socially as subhumans during slavery, reconstruction, and then into a period of state-enforced systemic segregation and continued systemic degradation and dehumanization. You can’t just “invent” a word like that that packs the same emotional punch; a word like that needs to “earn” its punch so-to-speak. There is a reason you can smile and shrug at derogatory names for white folks in this country–and it isn’t merely because we haven’t yet found the right term.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
[/quote]

“Nigger” packs the emotional punch it does in this country because of between 50-150 years of consistent derogatory use in conjunction with a system that treated Blacks legally and socially as subhumans during slavery, reconstruction, and then into a period of state-enforced systemic segregation and continued systemic degradation and dehumanization. You can’t just “invent” a word like that that packs the same emotional punch; a word like that needs to “earn” its punch so-to-speak. There is a reason you can smile and shrug at derogatory names for white folks in this country–and it isn’t merely because we haven’t yet found the right term. [/quote]

A fair point. But of course inasmuch as the tide of history seems to changing, and the Age of Whitey seems to be drawing to a close, perhaps the next 150 years will see whites subjected to similar degradation, dehumanization, segregation and enslavement at the hands of darker-skinned peoples.

If so, then “pigger” would be just the thing to call them.

Especially if white people are also eaten on occasion by their oppressors.

Cf. “long pork”.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
[/quote]

“Nigger” packs the emotional punch it does in this country because of between 50-150 years of consistent derogatory use in conjunction with a system that treated Blacks legally and socially as subhumans during slavery, reconstruction, and then into a period of state-enforced systemic segregation and continued systemic degradation and dehumanization. You can’t just “invent” a word like that that packs the same emotional punch; a word like that needs to “earn” its punch so-to-speak. There is a reason you can smile and shrug at derogatory names for white folks in this country–and it isn’t merely because we haven’t yet found the right term. [/quote]

A fair point. But of course inasmuch as the tide of history seems to changing, and the Age of Whitey seems to be drawing to a close, perhaps the next 150 years will see whites subjected to similar degradation, dehumanization, segregation and enslavement at the hands of darker-skinned peoples.

If so, then “pigger” would be just the thing to call them.

Especially if white people are also eaten on occasion by their oppressors.

Cf. “long pork”.[/quote]

Touche. Humans have been historically shitty to each other and I have no reason to doubt that trend continues, even though the details of who-gets-to-shit-on-who seems to be in constant flux.

I think I’d honestly laugh at anything that I was called, including slurs against my heritage, because it just shows me people aren’t mentally capable of expressing themselves without reverting to childish words to try and get their point across. Same as someone swearing profusely in a post to try and seem imposing, its futile and childish.

I personally don’t understand how a term can have such a bad connotation for its past when that past is in fact long gone and those around today are not even aware of that history as far as being impacted by it now. I attribute that to my not being an ethnic minority - in the US.

Even more confusing for me personally however, is that a term that is deemed derogatory to be used by other ethnicities can be seen as acceptable as a term for “hey buddy” or whatever when within the same ethnic grouping. If a word is a bad word, its a bad word. Slavers were just as much black as they were white, so why is it “cool” to use the derogatory word when speaking between blacks but completely unacceptable between a black and whatever?

My friend in college was from Nigeria. We called him Nigerian. He didn’t seem offended. I asked him once his perception of the word “nigger” and his feelings and why. As someone born in Africa and having lived there except to go to college in the US he had no prior experience in the USA - in fact freshman year his English wasn’t that great and his accent was incredible, it changed by end of sophomore year. He said that in Nigeria the term is still used as a cruel slang between people and that’s why it has negative connotation. For him, I can see justification; for Americans, who are far removed from both that place and time in history not so much.

The trend of cruelty and the desire for dominance between humans hasn’t ceased since we started on this planet. Never really was a break.