Point of This Sub-Forum?

Pardon my ignorance, but I was wondering what this particular sub-forum is all about? I just saw it pop up one day and was curious what it meant.

It’s explained in this thread: Bigger, stronger, leaner. - Bigger Stronger Leaner - Forums - T Nation

Becoming Bigger, Stronger, and Leaner.

It’s essentially what used to get posted in the bodybuilding forum, except taking the competitive side of things out of it. That way people who have never achieved extreme levels of leanness, or actually competed, can still offer their advice without people complaining.

(at least that’s the impression I get these last couple of weeks -lol)

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
It’s essentially what used to get posted in the bodybuilding forum, except taking the competitive side of things out of it. That way people who have never achieved extreme levels of leanness, or actually competed, can still offer their advice without people complaining.

S

[/quote]

That makes sense to me. Thanks.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

[/quote]

Das called Appeasement.