Point Me in the Right Direction

so you’re doing full body workouts 4 days/week? uhhh

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks, holymac. Might think about doing 360 except left and right are done together, and front and back are done together if that’s alright. [/quote]

… you can’t be serious.

[/quote]

this made me laugh, but come on lol

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[/quote]
Thanks, holymac. Might think about doing 360 except left and right are done together, and front and back are done together if that’s alright. [/quote]

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[/quote]

… you can’t be serious.[/quote]

I think you missed his joke… think about it more

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[/quote]

I think you missed his joke… think about it more[/quote]

I just wouldn’t know how to go about making the workout. I think holymac was seriously trying to help out as he did mention it would correct strength imbalances.

yeah but combining it makes no sense and defeats the entire purpose

yeah but combining it makes no sense and defeats the entire purpose[/quote]

For me to believe this is real I need to see a video log haha

yeah but combining it makes no sense and defeats the entire purpose[/quote]

If you can show me a sample workout, it would help me greatly. Or at least tell me how to set it up. I’m thinking it literally is 1 exercise per muscle 2 sets per exercise, using only dumbbells due to only left and right, and then only possibly barbell for front and back. Come to think of it, it really is just hitting the muscle twice per week, just left right corrects strength imbalances, like you said.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[/quote]

I think you missed his joke… think about it more[/quote]

I think he was serious lol

I’m a big fan of splits, I think you can develop a very solid split using the two pieces you referenced, but it would be easier for us to help you if you posted a potential split and then let us critique/give recommendations.

Im surprised no one said 5/3/1 yet, usually when anyone asks for help its dropped like 50x. that is probably one of the greatest parts of 360 muscle

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

For me to believe this is real I need to see a video log haha[/quote]

a video log? i don’t do weird/strange/exotic exercises. the order throughout the week in which i do them is the only difference than traditional spilits.

not sure what purpose videos would serve

Bendthebar

The front/back days you will use more barbells AND dumbells

The left/right days you will mostly use machines and cables, bit of dumbells too

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
I’m a big fan of splits, I think you can develop a very solid split using the two pieces you referenced, but it would be easier for us to help you if you posted a potential split and then let us critique/give recommendations.
[/quote]

I hope you return to the thread to critique my split then. I’ll post it up tonight.

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:
Im surprised no one said 5/3/1 yet, usually when anyone asks for help its dropped like 50x. that is probably one of the greatest parts of 360 muscle[/quote]

Maybe I’m being dumb but the bodybuilding bible mentioned by bricknyce, who has said he spoke with jim wendler who said 5/3/1 was not meant for people interested in pure bodybuilding.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

For me to believe this is real I need to see a video log haha[/quote]

a video log? i don’t do weird/strange/exotic exercises. the order throughout the week in which i do them is the only difference than traditional spilits.

not sure what purpose videos would serve[/quote]

A sample workout should clear everything up.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Bendthebar

The front/back days you will use more barbells AND dumbells

The left/right days you will mostly use machines and cables, bit of dumbells too[/quote]

I’ll keep that in mind.

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:
Im surprised no one said 5/3/1 yet, usually when anyone asks for help its dropped like 50x. that is probably one of the greatest parts of 360 muscle[/quote]

Maybe I’m being dumb but the bodybuilding bible mentioned by bricknyce, who has said he spoke with jim wendler who said 5/3/1 was not meant for people interested in pure bodybuilding. [/quote]

i know lol, i hate 5/3/1

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

Maybe I’m being dumb but the bodybuilding bible mentioned by bricknyce, who has said he spoke with jim wendler who said 5/3/1 was not meant for people interested in pure bodybuilding. [/quote]

i know lol, i hate 5/3/1[/quote]

Ah.