Pocket Obama!

This is a fine product. I’ve reviewed it positively.

Mao’s “little red book”?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

Something epic fail. [/quote]

It’s a joke.

Subtle satire is the best satire. Good find, PR.

“A chicken in every pot, a loaf in every oven.” Haha!

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

“A chicken in every pot, a loaf in every oven.” Haha![/quote]

The problem with good satire is that no one knows it’s satire.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
The problem with good satire is that no one knows it’s satire. [/quote]

Well, the effectiveness of satire presupposes a certain level of intelligence and understanding of that which is being lampooned on the part of its audience. Hope you were able to pick one up before they went out of stock.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

“A chicken in every pot, a loaf in every oven.” Haha!

The problem with good satire is that no one knows it’s satire. [/quote]

I got uber-owned. :frowning: Too bad, I wasted a good rant. And I was already wound up so much from something my roommate said to me earlier. Dammit!!

Well, there’s no sense in editing my first post now. I’ll just let it stand so Hulk can get me later. I deserve it. :slight_smile:

I am now going to take a break from the Politics section until I regain my wits…

I need to get in on some of this cash…We could make a whole line of Obama products. Obama wheels, Obama, tooth picks, Obama wallets (the money just disappears into a secret compartment), a ShamWow! ™ with his effigy on it, Obama dog tags, Obama toilet paper, Obama diaries, Obama mailboxes, Obama cereal, Obama dildos, Obama shampoo, Obama synthetic motor oil, oh I could go on forever.

Don’t forget Obama curettes, dilators, and suction tubes.

[quote]pat wrote:
I need to get in on some of this cash…We could make a whole line of Obama products. Obama wheels, Obama, tooth picks, Obama wallets (the money just disappears into a secret compartment), a ShamWow! ™ with his effigy on it, Obama dog tags, Obama toilet paper, Obama diaries, Obama mailboxes, Obama cereal, Obama dildos, Obama shampoo, Obama synthetic motor oil, oh I could go on forever.[/quote]

There’s an Obama “Egg of Power” made by the same company:
http://www.historycompany.com/productdetails.php?p=127&PHPSESSID=b011ff2fec2f743c77c6c87468b0362f

LOL.

[quote]pat wrote:
I need to get in on some of this cash…We could make a whole line of Obama products. Obama wheels, Obama, tooth picks, Obama wallets (the money just disappears into a secret compartment), a ShamWow! ™ with his effigy on it, Obama dog tags, Obama toilet paper, Obama diaries, Obama mailboxes, Obama cereal, Obama dildos, Obama shampoo, Obama synthetic motor oil, oh I could go on forever.[/quote]

Honestly, who do you think is making most of this crap? Do you really think liberals are the only people who see the money in making Obama collector’s plates with the election totals printed next to his face?

This is business…the very thing most of you scream for. For some strange reason, some of you seem to hate business if they happen to sell something you don’t agree with.

There’s a word for that.

There’s also a word for people too dumb to realize that the people making money off of pack rat enticing offers aren’t exactly the same as the people who some of you think voted for the man.

Then again, the attitude that causes many of you to make threads like this is exactly what most of the country was running from with this last election. It is nice to see there was no lesson learned.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

There’s an Obama “Egg of Power” made by the same company:
http://www.historycompany.com/productdetails.php?p=127&PHPSESSID=b011ff2fec2f743c77c6c87468b0362f

LOL. [/quote]

As in “you can’t make an omelette…”

I’m sending you an Obama egg of power and a pocket Obama I got out of the 10 pack. PM me a mailing address. The egg of power ain’t cheap, so try to accept it as a peace offering, one racist to another. Haha!

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Then again, the attitude that causes many of you to make threads like this is exactly what most of the country was running from with this last election. It is nice to see there was no lesson learned.

I’m sending you an Obama egg of power and a pocket Obama I got out of the 10 pack. PM me a mailing address. The egg of power ain’t cheap, so try to accept it as a peace offering, one racist to another. Haha! [/quote]

Oh, that’s quite alright. I’m still using my “Bush-can-do-no-wrong” electric grill and my “either-with-us-or-against-us” barbecue sauce. In fact, I’ll be knee deep in “why-do-you-hate-america” steak knives till at least 2012.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
pat wrote:
I need to get in on some of this cash…We could make a whole line of Obama products. Obama wheels, Obama, tooth picks, Obama wallets (the money just disappears into a secret compartment), a ShamWow! ™ with his effigy on it, Obama dog tags, Obama toilet paper, Obama diaries, Obama mailboxes, Obama cereal, Obama dildos, Obama shampoo, Obama synthetic motor oil, oh I could go on forever.

Honestly, who do you think is making most of this crap? Do you really think liberals are the only people who see the money in making Obama collector’s plates with the election totals printed next to his face?

This is business…the very thing most of you scream for. For some strange reason, some of you seem to hate business if they happen to sell something you don’t agree with.

There’s a word for that.

There’s also a word for people too dumb to realize that the people making money off of pack rat enticing offers aren’t exactly the same as the people who some of you think voted for the man.

Then again, the attitude that causes many of you to make threads like this is exactly what most of the country was running from with this last election. It is nice to see there was no lesson learned.[/quote]

Uh, what the hell are you on about prof? I think this shit is genius…I don’t blame them as a matter of fact I encourage it. If I could make a buck selling Obama quotes, I would.

Never the less your post made no sense, what are you pissed off about?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

I’m sending you an Obama egg of power and a pocket Obama I got out of the 10 pack. PM me a mailing address. The egg of power ain’t cheap, so try to accept it as a peace offering, one racist to another. Haha!

Oh, that’s quite alright. I’m still using my “Bush-can-do-no-wrong” electric grill and my “either-with-us-or-against-us” barbecue sauce. In fact, I’ll be knee deep in “why-do-you-hate-america” steak knives till at least 2012.[/quote]

Do you want the EOP or not?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
“I bought this book and read some of it to my landlord. Guess what?! He said I didn?t have to pay rent any more! And when I went to fill up my gas tank, the service attendant saw my book, winked, and said, ?No charge!? At the DMV, standing behind 30+ others, I held up my pocket Obama and was immediately ushered to the front of the line! Wow! At just $5.95, what a great investment! It?s like an all-access pass and everything is free! Thanks, Mr. Obama!”[/quote]

The book cured my herpes!