Po Po at it Again

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
.[/quote]

I was hoping for some “come at me bro” support from the king of funny pics himself[/quote]

man, I almost did, but cops anger me at times, so I went with that first.

For you though bud, I will offer the real deal…

COME AT ME BRO

A couple weeks ago I was in a 24 hr coffe shop. A woman came and lay down and went to sleep in a corner by the coffee machine. An employee came by and was like, “Ma’am, you can’t sleep here.”…No response…“Ma’am, if you don’t get up I’m calling the cops.”…no response…

A few minutes later the cops roll up. “Ma’am you can’t sleep here.”
…no response…
“Ma’am get up or your going to jail”
response: “Fuck you cocksuckers”

Police continue to plead with the woman to get up and leave, she continues to insult them.
Eventually they drag her limp, profanity spewing mass out of the coffee shop and stand her up on the sidewalk, let her use their phone to call someone to come pick her up.

fucking pigs.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
A couple weeks ago I was in a 24 hr coffe shop. A woman came and lay down and went to sleep in a corner by the coffee machine. An employee came by and was like, “Ma’am, you can’t sleep here.”…No response…“Ma’am, if you don’t get up I’m calling the cops.”…no response…

…no response…

Police continue to plead with the woman to get up and leave, she continues to insult them.
Eventually they drag her limp, profanity spewing mass out of the coffee shop and stand her up on the sidewalk, let her use their phone to call someone to come pick her up.

fucking pigs.[/quote]

She sounded tired, why didnt yall just give her a cup of coffee?

COME AT ME BRO

dude got destroyed. There is justice. Consequences for gentleman Ronald?

[quote]Eli B wrote:

COME AT ME BRO

[/quote]

[/quote]

no clue. good fight though.

[quote]overstand wrote:
They probably didnt meet their quota from last month, got chewed out by the cap’n and went to go shoot fish in a barrel.

I grew up in a town that was notorious for this. The police department has so much money every cop drives a brand new charger/camaro, they have 2 helicopters and the K9 units roll around in escalades. This is a suburb of dallas with like 30k people and almost zero crime. [/quote]

Allen?

[quote]gregron wrote:
i dont see what the big deal is? Why cant the kids walk up to the school by themselves? Are they infants?

Were there parking spots? Yes

If the spots are full what do you do? Find a different spot (not create a new spot wherever you want)

if a person is parking in a spot that they know they arent supposed to park in they’re taking the risk of getting a ticket. [/quote]

ELEMENTARY school, bro! That means Pre K and Kindergarten. Fucking THREE year olds! NO they can’t walk to school by themselves. There are about five legal spots in front of the school. 400 kids in the school. School starts at 8:15 AM - do the math!

It’s ARLINGTON, you can’t just “find a different spot”.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
They probably didnt meet their quota from last month, got chewed out by the cap’n and went to go shoot fish in a barrel.

I grew up in a town that was notorious for this. The police department has so much money every cop drives a brand new charger/camaro, they have 2 helicopters and the K9 units roll around in escalades. This is a suburb of dallas with like 30k people and almost zero crime. [/quote]

Allen?[/quote]

Southlake

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
i dont see what the big deal is? Why cant the kids walk up to the school by themselves? Are they infants?

If the spots are full what do you do? Find a different spot (not create a new spot wherever you want)

if a person is parking in a spot that they know they arent supposed to park in they’re taking the risk of getting a ticket. [/quote]

ELEMENTARY school, bro! That means Pre K and Kindergarten. Fucking THREE year olds! NO they can’t walk to school by themselves. There are about five legal spots in front of the school. 400 kids in the school. School starts at 8:15 AM - do the math!

It’s ARLINGTON, you can’t just “find a different spot”.[/quote]

Lulz…I’m guessing Greg’s never taken care of lil kids, brah.

I had to walk my little brother inside the classroom to make sure he didn’t get into any kind of trouble (not that he was a bad kid, but little kids can get themselves into sticky situations). And, no way in hell could I live with myself if I just kicked him out of the car in front of the school to “walk to class” and he got hurt. And, three year olds really shouldn’t be anywhere except beside a parent or guardian or in case or recess in a miniature prison.

They are like puppies in the sense that 1) they are about as reliable as wet paper for a dam, and 2) they are so fool hardy that half the time you are around them, you’re trying to save them from near death.

This is one reason I have a disdain for the cops. I mean, I understand why they messed with me. But, doing dumb shit like this I don’t know. I just don’t get it. If I was the cops, I would be more worried about catching people that fucked people’s lives up, not someone that parked in a no parking zone.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

…no response…

fucking pigs.[/quote]

I don’t understand what your issue is here?? So a woman falls asleep inside a business, which of course those running the business don’t want. The police come and remove her. Then are nice enough to let her call someone to come get her instead of taking her to jail. Yeah, thats real terrible.

[quote]gregron wrote:

Pre school isn’t elementary school… Elementry school (in almost every state) is K-5… Kindergarten is 5-6 year olds usually so don’t say “fucking THREE year olds” and go with the extreme low end of the spectrum.

Maybe they do it differently in Arlington but every school I’ve seen and gone to in California has a drop off area for kids… Which is on school property and is 50 feet or so away from the school enterance. I never said the kids should just walk to school by themselves. I said, why can’t they walk up to the school by themselves? (that 50 foot walk from the car door to the schools front door)

[quote]Lackzoom wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

…no response…

fucking pigs.[/quote]

I don’t understand what your issue is here?? So a woman falls asleep inside a business, which of course those running the business don’t want. The police come and remove her. Then are nice enough to let her call someone to come get her instead of taking her to jail. Yeah, thats real terrible.[/quote]

I believe the word your looking for is sarcasm

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[/quote]

^^ you’d be wrong there.

[quote]
This is one reason I have a disdain for the cops. I mean, I understand why they messed with me. But, doing dumb shit like this I don’t know. I just don’t get it. If I was the cops, I would be more worried about catching people that fucked people’s lives up, not someone that parked in a no parking zone.[/quote]

^^ Cops aren’t supposed to arbitrarily enforce the laws. They aren’t SUPPOSED to decide which laws they want to enforce and which laws they don’t. Start doing that with traffic violations and you get going down a slippery slope brah.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

^^ you’d be wrong there.

[quote]
This is one reason I have a disdain for the cops. I mean, I understand why they messed with me. But, doing dumb shit like this I don’t know. I just don’t get it. If I was the cops, I would be more worried about catching people that fucked people’s lives up, not someone that parked in a no parking zone.[/quote]

^^ Cops aren’t supposed to arbitrarily enforce the laws. They aren’t SUPPOSED to decide which laws they want to enforce and which laws they don’t. Start doing that with traffic violations and you get going down a slippery slope brah.[/quote]

Yea but they can’t enfoce every infraction and they can choose where they focus thier attention. Look if a random cop was doing rounds and notices a problem, like people were messing up the traffic flow or something and he decided to send a message I can understand. But if there was no traffic problems stemming from the parents actions, I cannot see him going out of his way to ticket thier “infractions”.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

^^ you’d be wrong there.

[quote]

^^ Cops aren’t supposed to arbitrarily enforce the laws. They aren’t SUPPOSED to decide which laws they want to enforce and which laws they don’t. Start doing that with traffic violations and you get going down a slippery slope brah.[/quote]

Yea but they can’t enfoce every infraction and they can choose where they focus thier attention. Look if a random cop was doing rounds and notices a problem, like people were messing up the traffic flow or something and he decided to send a message I can understand. But if there was no traffic problems stemming from the parents actions, I cannot see him going out of his way to ticket thier “infractions”.

V[/quote]

I completely agree. There’s a good chance that the ticketing officer wasn’t there because he wanted to be there. He could have been assigned to the school by his/her boss.

Why is it the school doesn’t have a drop-off procedure for exactly this? I know it’s ARLINGTON and all, but surely the area of the country with the highest median income per capita can come up with something that will work.

Every elementary school I’ve ever seen has had a procedure where a line of cars makes its way to some entrance of the school so the kid gets out and there’s a faculty member there so the parent doesn’t even have to get out. This is a failure by the school system to provide a process that makes sense.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

COME AT ME BRO

[/quote]

[/quote]

no clue. good fight though.
[/quote]

So planned.Ever wonder why that guy’s the only non cast member in the bar who doesn’t have his face blurred?And why he comes straight up to him at the start of the night and starts giving him shit?And why he followed him out for no reason?The fight was real,but that gay was definately paid by MTV to make sure it happened.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Pre school isn’t elementary school… Elementry school (in almost every state) is K-5… Kindergarten is 5-6 year olds usually so don’t say “fucking THREE year olds” and go with the extreme low end of the spectrum.

Maybe they do it differently in Arlington but every school I’ve seen and gone to in California has a drop off area for kids… Which is on school property and is 50 feet or so away from the school enterance. I never said the kids should just walk to school by themselves. I said, why can’t they walk up to the school by themselves? (that 50 foot walk from the car door to the schools front door)

[/quote]

The first sentence of the second paragraph invalidates your argument. The schools I’ve gone to, and lived around have no such “drop off” areas. The person who pointed out the quota gets a gold star. The easiest way to do so, go after parents dropping their kids off to school. And with the neighborhoods these days, I’ll be damned if I let my child walk even a block to elementary school by themselves. The world is much larger than Cali, my friend.

^^ the face blurring this has to do with conset. Dude had to give MTV consent to show his face during the altercation.

In an interview the cast members explained why there were so many fights and it completely made sense. A shit load of people tried out/auditioned for the show. Then when they didn’t make it and saw the actual ‘Jersey Shore’ members out at the bars and stuff they were jealous and started shit. Seems pretty logical since most of those guys seem like total douches… “I didn’t get on the show so I’m gonna fight the guy who did to prove it should have been me! Arrrgghhh!!!” lol