PN Body Transformation Challenge

Is anyone doing the Precision Nutrition Body Transformation Challenge? I was thinking about getting into it, deadline is Monday.

I was thinking about it but I don’t know if I meet the requirements. I don’t have access to someone who can check my bodyfat and that is one of the requirements. And honestly, I really don’t care what my bodyfat is.

I sent an email acouple of days ago asking if tha was required info and have not received a response yet. So, who knows.

[quote]Playboy wrote:
Is anyone doing the Precision Nutrition Body Transformation Challenge? I was thinking about getting into it, deadline is Monday.[/quote]

Got a link??

I wish I could do this but it wouldn’t be a huge transformation really. I’m already on my diet for a show. I might do it next year and allow myself to get fat and than cut up for those free year supply of groceries haha.

You have to be member which includes purchasing John Berardi’s Precision Nutrition program.
I’m on it and love it, check it out at www.precisionnutrition.com.

I just ordered it today, luckily on the forums he has a pdf explaining how to check bodyfat and everything. Do you think its worth the money boomboom? I’m going to gnc today to buy some fat calipers. Like dre I normally wouldn’t care what my bodyfat is, but I suppose if I’m going to do this I might as well do it right. They sent out an e-mail a couple of days ago saying only about 100 people have signed up. I think I may have a good chance!