Pls rate my squat form

Is that a good form?

Good work buddy.
Try to explode out of the hole. Emphasise the hip thrust!
Other than that, good depth and good form.

tweet

your depth is fine but you are losing your arch and tightness at the buttom due to mobility issues probably, wich is common. look @ 00:09 to see your arch break up. work on your form at the buttom or switch to parellal.

stretch your hip flexors before you squat, it might help with butt wink.

The first rep was bad i know , but the whole the lift , what u think about my form , my heels ,my back

[quote]essawi wrote:
The first rep was bad i know , but the whole the lift , what u think about my form , my heels ,my back[/quote]
No, the rest of the reps weren’t better. You look down, lose your arch (since you don’t seem to understand, this means that you bend your back, which is bad, mkay?), hard to tell with your heels, but it looks like the weight shifts forward. Should look better if you work hard on arching your back and looking up and straight ahead.

Work on arching and sitting back with your hips more. It may be just me but it looks like your knees are tracking forward over you toes a bit.

[quote]theBird wrote:
Good work buddy.
Try to explode out of the hole. Emphasise the hip thrust!
Other than that, good depth and good form.

tweet[/quote]

why do you even bother posting?

OP the tailbone rounding is going to hold you back tremendously. Probably caused by a combo of tight hips and knees caving in/weak adductors.

A bit of feedback - you’re getting a pretty visible flexion moment at your lower back, which combined with your heel rise is suggesting to me the bar is sitting too far anteriorly on your upper back.

Try this - before setting up, retract your scapula (forcefully) and flare your chest out. This will create a “shelf” with your traps and rear delts. When you take the bar, put it as far back on this “shelf” as possible. This will reduce the distance between the load and your lower back and should thus reduce the torque you’re getting there, which will put more of the load on your legs.

Also, you’re looking down. It seems like a trivial thing but this can have a big impact on your squat performance. Smudge your thumb on the mirror at about eye level, and fixate on that point throughout the squat.

What pimpbot said. Look up at a point fixed higher than eye level and have someone tell you how ur depth is since you cant look at urself directly in the mirror.

Zero hip extension, both on the start of the eccentric and tail end of the concentric. And this is no small thing. It’s a foundational part of a sound squat, and tells us you probably need to go back to square 1.

You’re going deep but your form is not optimal.

“Work on arching and sitting back with your hips more”<<<<That for sure.

“Zero hip extension, both on the start of the eccentric and tail end of the concentric. And this is no small thing. It’s a foundational part of a sound squat, and tells us you probably need to go back to square 1.”
and that definitely

Basically in beginning you are just going down you are not pushing your hips back
and sticking your but out which is the FIRST thing you should do due to having that
kind of form it looks like starting from rep 4 you are doing a partial squat/partial
good morning to get the weight up. Also it looks like your heels are coming off the floor
on reps 3,7 and 8.

As far as your knees coming over your toes when you go that deep at a stance that wide
that is going to happen.

I haven’t really said anything that anyone else hasn’t already said.