T Nation

Pls Help, Low T


#1

Hi. I am hoping someone can give me some insight in whats happening too me. I do not need critisism.

I have low T, before the doc could do something he went on a month long summer vacation. I was so fatigued and in so much pain/inflamation I bought some UG testosterone enathate and set a 300mg shot in my glute (300mg e5d). I was so depleted that within 6 hours i started feeling better. Day 2 I was able to train, and was feeling like my body was on the incline for 10 days straight. ( I could hardly walk without feeling drained before) On the tenth day I felt great, took a long walk with my dog, planning to hit the weights hard later.

Went home and ate. And by the time i got to the gym ALL my symptoms came back. I could not even warm up! pain, brain fog, fatiguie, and my muscles shrunk. Because of these symptoms I am also feeling suicidal. I really feel that bad! What is happening!?


#2

If you legitimately have low T, it takes longer than a couple of weeks for it to build up in your system, to normalize things. Even at 300mgs every 5 days(much more than a hrt dose) it still takes time for it to build up in your body, so take it easy with the weights for a week or two, then increase the weight/intensity a bit so you make sure you are not overdoing it too soon, increase as your body’s recovery ability allows. In other words let the drug do its stuff before smashing yourself with exercise.

Make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, to stop you from developing gyno symptoms


#3

[quote]Hawky wrote:
Hi. I am hoping someone can give me some insight in whats happening too me. I do not need critisism.

I have low T, before the doc could do something he went on a month long summer vacation. I was so fatigued and in so much pain/inflamation I bought some UG testosterone enathate and set a 300mg shot in my glute (300mg e5d). I was so depleted that within 6 hours i started feeling better. Day 2 I was able to train, and was feeling like my body was on the incline for 10 days straight. ( I could hardly walk without feeling drained before) On the tenth day I felt great, took a long walk with my dog, planning to hit the weights hard later.

Went home and ate. And by the time i got to the gym ALL my symptoms came back. I could not even warm up! pain, brain fog, fatiguie, and my muscles shrunk. Because of these symptoms I am also feeling suicidal. I really feel that bad! What is happening!? [/quote]

Did you get bloods done before your first pin? This is what you need to check now regardless:

  1. Fasting insulin

  2. Cortisol early morning, midday, 4PM, 10PM - saliva test kit + do early morning serum too

  3. Testosterone total, free, SHBG and Albumin

  4. DHEA

  5. TSH, T3 free

  6. Lipid panel

  7. Estradiol

Ideally, this should’ve been done before AAS to establish a baseline and ensure you’re able to benefit from AAS.


#4

Sounds good Thank you!


#5

Yes, I did. Will do, Thank you! I took an AI yesterday. Could that be it? High estrogen?


#6

[quote]Beyond Beyond wrote:
If you legitimately have low T, it takes longer than a couple of weeks for it to build up in your system, to normalize things. Even at 300mgs every 5 days(much more than a hrt dose) it still takes time for it to build up in your body, so take it easy with the weights for a week or two, then increase the weight/intensity a bit so you make sure you are not overdoing it too soon, increase as your body’s recovery ability allows. In other words let the drug do its stuff before smashing yourself with exercise.

Make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, to stop you from developing gyno symptoms[/quote]

I took an AI yesterday. Made me feel better. Could that be it? High estrogen?


#7

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:

[quote]Hawky wrote:
Hi. I am hoping someone can give me some insight in whats happening too me. I do not need critisism.

I have low T, before the doc could do something he went on a month long summer vacation. I was so fatigued and in so much pain/inflamation I bought some UG testosterone enathate and set a 300mg shot in my glute (300mg e5d). I was so depleted that within 6 hours i started feeling better. Day 2 I was able to train, and was feeling like my body was on the incline for 10 days straight. ( I could hardly walk without feeling drained before) On the tenth day I felt great, took a long walk with my dog, planning to hit the weights hard later.

Went home and ate. And by the time i got to the gym ALL my symptoms came back. I could not even warm up! pain, brain fog, fatiguie, and my muscles shrunk. Because of these symptoms I am also feeling suicidal. I really feel that bad! What is happening!? [/quote]

Did you get bloods done before your first pin? This is what you need to check now regardless:

  1. Fasting insulin

  2. Cortisol early morning, midday, 4PM, 10PM - saliva test kit + do early morning serum too

  3. Testosterone total, free, SHBG and Albumin

  4. DHEA

  5. TSH, T3 free

  6. Lipid panel

  7. Estradiol

Ideally, this should’ve been done before AAS to establish a baseline and ensure you’re able to benefit from AAS.
[/quote]

I took an AI yesterday. Made me feel better, Could that be it? High estrogen?


#8

Go for labs Then have discussion here.
Without labs no one can tell anything.