Please Vote For Me

Check out

XS Magazine’s Model Search
http://www.xsmagazine.com/modelsearch/modelprofile.php?uid=

& hopefully I’ll win your vote :slight_smile:

XOXO

ummmm…youve got mine…now a FEW more pics would be pretty cool too.

Hang on…

your 3rd post here and you want total strangers to vote for you.

How does No sound.

[quote]supermick wrote:
Hang on…

How does No sound.[/quote]

Easy Mick, perhaps we should give her a chance to persuade us?

On second thought, that sight wants me to sign up and register before voting. It doesn’t seem worth it to me.

DB

[quote]supermick wrote:
Hang on…

How does No sound.[/quote]

I’m glad someone said it.

135 lbs. at 5’10? You should be carrying at least 80 pounds more on your frame. Squats and milk. And I certainly hope that’s your car.

unless I see magnum I can not vote for you.

MAGNUM!!!

Do you at least have anything to do with this site? Husband, boyfriend, uncle contributes here?

OR is this just 100% spam?

I know you’re not asking for advice, but don’t be afraid to lift heavier weights in the gym, and try changing up your cardio a bit.

You’ve got a long way to go, but with a lot of hard work in the gym, you can build a great body, close to the likes of today’s figure competitor picture, or any one of the gorgeous women who contribute here.

Whoring yourself out for a lil bit o’ fame are we? My favorite game! Count me in!

And what the fuck are you going to do for me? I can think of several things.

“Aint nothin’ for free; money don’t grow on no trees.”

Gosh.
Did you ever get the feeling that a girl is targeting you as a stupid horndog that will roll over and do tricks if she shows a little skin?

Cause I did. Not from this though. No siree! Not even a little bit.

no thanks, ive seen much better meat

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
no thanks, ive seen much better meat [/quote]

Snipe if you must, but she has 3 posts and 62 profile views. She must be doing something right. Or a lot of things right. Like, really, really, right.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
playmaker08 wrote:
no thanks, ive seen much better meat

Snipe if you must, but she has 3 posts and 62 profile views. She must be doing something right. Or a lot of things right. Like, really, really, right.[/quote]

But I still didn’t vote for her.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
135 lbs. at 5’10? You should be carrying at least 80 pounds more on your frame. Squats and milk. And I certainly hope that’s your car.[/quote]

Man, you guys are harsh :^)

Anyway, I think about 30 pounds more of muscle should be OK. She’s an inch taller than me and 30 pounds lighter.

And since I didn’t see her name on either the Democrat or Republican roster, I assume she is a Libertarian or Ralph Nader’s VP.

Hey, I’m running for XSMagazine Male Undead Model of the Month.

About Me

Height: 6’
Weight: 195 lbs
Measurements: n/a
Hair Color: n/a
Flesh Color: Smooth cappuccino complexion, black/zombie green in the rotten areas
Modeling Experience: Camp Blood’s Next Top Model Show (2nd place), Mr. Corpse 2001, various shootings (photo and other)
Hobbies: Origami, slaying camp counselors, bodybuilding, olympic lifting, make-up art, poetry

Your vote is greatly appreciated ;D

XOXO michael2507 XOXO

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Hey, I’m running for XSMagazine Male Undead Model of the Month.

About Me

Height: 6’
Weight: 195 lbs
Measurements: n/a
Hair Color: n/a
Flesh Color: Smooth cappuccino complexion, black/zombie green in the rotten areas
Modeling Experience: Camp Blood’s Next Top Model Show (2nd place), Mr. Corpse 2001, various shootings (photo and other)
Hobbies: Origami, slaying camp counselors, bodybuilding, olympic lifting, make-up art, poetry

Your vote is greatly appreciated ;D

XOXO michael2507 XOXO[/quote]

At 6 foot you should be no less then 205!

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:

makes me wanna vote for you michael, it also makes me want to take your ass to the prom.
[/quote]
Sorry to disappoint you, Irish, but my girlfriend asked me first. We had a quarrel last night because she kept telling me I’ve maxed out my genetic potential based on my wrist and ankle circumference but I still kind of like her.

Here’s a pic of when we first met at the sauna at my gym.

[quote]John S. wrote:

At 6 foot you should be no less then 205![/quote]

I don’t want to get too huge, a ripped and functional corpse is what I’m after. I’d really like to see one of those musclebound meatheads curl a 35 pound cleaver with decent form or chase a camp counselor without huffing and puffing after the first few yards.

Besides, the chicks dig lean and outgoing guys who like shopping and style, go to clubs or simply hang out and putrefy with the posse, without stressing over missed meals and going catabolic all the time.

I’ve been doing a high frequency approach to bring up my lagging forehead the last 8 weeks. Critique welcome…