Please Shoot Me... North Korea

Wanting FAR LEFT liberals to cry does not equal all liberals. Holy shit. Zep level comprehension skills you’re displaying.

I’m the biggest problem with America. Let that quote sink in.

Sure, guy. Don’t you have a cloud to be yelling at?

That’s not exactly what you posted. But wanting to see people cry is rather juvenile, uneducated and divisive.

Did you mispell clown? If so, I am yelling at one.

Yes. Yes it is. Put it in bold for you and gave you examples.

So clever. Good talk bud.

Nope, I read just fine. You said above that one of the reasons you want Trump to win a NPP is that its will make “libtards” wail:

Yep, that’s exactly what’s wrong with Trumpkins.

1 Like

That isn’t your only post where you mention tears. Anyway, whenever I read about liberal tears I assume I’m talking to someone under the age of 25. Adults just don’t, or at least shouldn’t, use such stupid language.

Yes, one of. I guess that is wrecking America. Good lord. And I never said libtards nor have I ever used that term.

You think I’m a “Trumpkin?” Lol. I didn’t vote for him nor do I approve of everything he does. I voted for Obama the first time but not the second. Does that still make me partisan? What else do you have because everything you have provided is intellectually lazy and just silly.

This is where we are in 2018 where if someone defends Trump or likes something he does, he’s labeled a partisan Trumpkin. This shit is why he will win a second term. .

2 Likes

Why does seeing people cry bring you joy?

1 Like

You start bleating about the value of making liberals cry and openly hope that Trump wins a Nobel Peace Prize to show them gun-grabbers and other lefties they can eat it.

Now you’re backing up like traffic, insisting, why, you’re no partisan. Heh.

Pro tip: anyone who gets jollies from “liberal tears” is a partisan hack. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. Maybe there’s a Reddit support group?

2 Likes

This is just laughable.

There was no “backing up.” That’s me showing you how completely ridiculous you are.I stand by my comments of thinking Trump should win the NPP (guess that makes me partisan) and I absolutely want to see “crying far left liberals” if that were tp happen.And yes, if you try to disarm law abiding citizens, all while calling them terrorists, you are a shitty person and I don’t care about your feelings. Am I bias? Hell yes. EVERYONE has a bias. That does not equal partisan.

Want me to find a thread for you where I called him out? I’d be happy to prove you wrong… again.

I voted for Obama for christ sake and you call me a partisan hahahahaha. Get that lazy argument out of here.

Pro Tip: You’re just a guy on the internet. Not the moral compass of America.

1 Like

I feel like it’s fundamentally difficult for something like “partisan” to also have the power to self identify as such.

Reminds me of that probably ripped off and misquoted meme about nobody ever thinking they’re evil. they think they made the best decision they could have with the info they had.

par·ti·san
ˈpärdəzən/Submit
noun
a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.
synonyms: supporter, follower, adherent, devotee, champion; More
a member of an armed group formed to fight secretly against an occupying force, in particular one operating in enemy-occupied Yugoslavia, Italy, and parts of eastern Europe in World War II.
synonyms: guerrilla, freedom fighter, resistance fighter, underground fighter, irregular (soldier)
“the partisans opened fire from the woods”
adjective
prejudiced in favor of a particular cause.
“newspapers have become increasingly partisan”
synonyms: biased, prejudiced, one-sided, discriminatory, colored, partial, interested, sectarian, factional
“partisan attitudes”

Cool. Everyone is partisan then by that definition. EVERY person on earth has bias. Do you deny this?

Does it help if I admit I’m partisan in this one particular area where I think Trump should get the NPP?

My guess is no so you’re both full of shit.

1 Like

Sure dont

1 Like

You do know the prize is also open to people who are not American?

No, not everyone.

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaat. I’m partisan so I don’t care. Trump or die. Woooooooo.

1 Like

Through the haze of negativity, defeatism, and sentences ending in question marks, there is little to no substance to what pfury writes. He’ll bob and weave until you realize there’s no real exchange of ideas happening.

…here comes the last word

1 Like

But he will NOT tell actual parents he has experience because he was raised. Nor will he accuse people of driving under the influence with zero knowledge of the matter!

Nailed it

1 Like