Please Shoot Me... North Korea

This just needs to be quoted for emphasis.

I want George Clooney to get one for his role in that one movie he did about stuff.

1 Like

Then maybe Trump should get it…

Someone who tries to take guns away from citizens in America is far more a problem than me wanting the David Hogg’s of this world to shove their rhetoric up their ass and enjoy some tears with it. That doesn’t mean that’s why I exclusively want Trump to get the NPP but it is a part of it.

Snobby elites like most of hollywood and Nanci Pelosi who scoff at unemployment going down and saying that families earning an extra $1000 more based on the tax cuts are just 'bread crumbs" is why I want them to cry tears. They can go fuck themselves.

No offense taken( I don’t know you so who cares) but that was a ridiculous statement.

He’s an obstinate s.o.b., and would probably turn it down. It has become a big leftistl/globalist participation trophy.

If he did accept, I’d be disappointed.

Does anyone believe Trump actually read the Iran deal?

I don’t have a problem agreeing to disagree here. I think people who are blindly partisan to such an extent aren’t capable of seeing things from my perspective

Who cares if Obama got an undeserving NPP (which he did)?

It’s called being young and having no one you are responsible for.

That’s not being partisan… I have no problem calling out both parties and I have.

Who cares if Trump does? Fun game, huh.

Eye roll.

This doesn’t jive with

Also happy to agree to disagree on what partisan means. No interest in changing your opinion really

Christ…

Definition of partisan
1 : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance political partisans who see only one side of the problem

Explain where the blind allegiance is. Explain how saying I want liberal tears from far left assholes like Nancy Pelosi and David Hogg is partisan. I called out Trump for how he handled Syria. I called out Trump for how he handled the travel ban… I’ll wait…

This is embarrassing. Biggest problem with America. Jesus christ.

Nah I’m good. As I said.

Have a good one

Lol, you have nothing. Peace.

1 Like

Nope, it’s not fun - America isn’t served well by the galactically stupid approach that this presidency is deemed a success by getting revenge for the Obama years.

You want Trump to get a NPP to stick it to Obama. That’s absurd.

1 Like

Hilarious. This is Zeb-level lack of self-awareness.

2 Likes

To be fair, he wants to stick it to lefties. Not just Obama.

Didn’t say that. Go on, though.

That post makes my point.