Please Save Italy

Hello friends,

I read you since… a lot of time but this is the first time I write on this wonderful forum.

Sorry for my english, I know it isn’t great but I’ll try to communicate with you.

I’m italian and I live in Italy, I need all the help and support people can give out because here we are desperate.

I can’t give you many informations because all italian press and italian televisions are heavily censored. So I aspect that you are going to say to me what the hell is going on my country.

You can see the Naples’ garbage problem. Those people are dying since 1970 and nobody cares, due tumor.

You can see Berlusconi’s tyranny. He destroyed italian workers forcing them to work for 400�?�/month without knowing if tomorrow they’ll have a job. He has totally control over all televisions and many presses. Please look for “Berlusconi”.

South Italy (I live in Palermo, Sicily) is totally over Mafia’s control. You can’t even talk about some things or you, and your family, will be heavily under menaces.

The few judges that have tried to punish morally corrupt and abusive politicians, are been fired and putted under trial themselves! (look for “Luigi De Magistris” and “Clementina Forleo”).

Please inform yourself about Italy. We are not a democracy, we are under totalitarian regime. We haven’t freedom on anything.

Please USA invade us and conquer us. You gave us freedom a time, but we have lost them again. We are more enslaved than Chinese’s workers. We do 14hours/day and take 400�?�/month and without warranty and no retirement option when we got old due black work market.

At last take Sicily, you have Sigonella’s military’s headquarter here, we want all to become Americans!

I have sent e-mail about this at European court, but I never get back an answer.

If you know some important people there (Generals, Senators, and so on) , please let them read my message.

Please help us.

[quote]cultura82 wrote:
Hello friends,

Please USA invade us and conquer us. You gave us freedom a time, but we have lost them again. We are more enslaved than Chinese’s workers. We do 14hours/day and take 400�?�/month and without warranty and no retirement option when we got old due black work market.

At last take Sicily, you have Sigonella’s military’s headquarter here, we want all to become Americans!

I have sent e-mail about this at European court, but I never get back an answer.

If you know some important people there (Generals, Senators, and so on) , please let them read my message.

Please help us.[/quote]

Run away.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/5/a/5afbd-179_leave_Caltanissetta_Sc.jpg

In July and August 1943 my Dad fought with the 45th Infantry (The Thunderbirds) to liberate Sicily. In July of 1943, the Italians ousted Mussolini. My heart goes out to you. We’re stretched a bit thin now. You need to take back control of your country yourselves.

[quote]cultura82 wrote:
Hello friends,

I read you since… a lot of time but this is the first time I write on this wonderful forum.

Sorry for my english, I know it isn’t great but I’ll try to communicate with you.

I’m italian and I live in Italy, I need all the help and support people can give out because here we are desperate.

I can’t give you many informations because all italian press and italian televisions are heavily censored. So I aspect that you are going to say to me what the hell is going on my country.

You can see the Naples’ garbage problem. Those people are dying since 1970 and nobody cares, due tumor.

You can see Berlusconi’s tyranny. He destroyed italian workers forcing them to work for 400�?�/month without knowing if tomorrow they’ll have a job. He has totally control over all televisions and many presses. Please look for “Berlusconi”.

South Italy (I live in Palermo, Sicily) is totally over Mafia’s control. You can’t even talk about some things or you, and your family, will be heavily under menaces.

The few judges that have tried to punish morally corrupt and abusive politicians, are been fired and putted under trial themselves! (look for “Luigi De Magistris” and “Clementina Forleo”).

Please inform yourself about Italy. We are not a democracy, we are under totalitarian regime. We haven’t freedom on anything.

Please USA invade us and conquer us. You gave us freedom a time, but we have lost them again. We are more enslaved than Chinese’s workers. We do 14hours/day and take 400�?�/month and without warranty and no retirement option when we got old due black work market.

At last take Sicily, you have Sigonella’s military’s headquarter here, we want all to become Americans!

I have sent e-mail about this at European court, but I never get back an answer.

If you know some important people there (Generals, Senators, and so on) , please let them read my message.

Please help us.[/quote]

Are you an European citzen?

Yes you are.

Move to Germany, at least until you learn to appreciate Italian corruption …

Um, when was this written - Berlusconi ( Silvio Berlusconi - Wikipedia ) hasn’t been PM of Italy since May 2006…

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Um, when was this written - Berlusconi ( Silvio Berlusconi - Wikipedia ) hasn’t been PM of Italy since May 2006…[/quote]

The government has been dissolved ,and Berlusconi is odds on favorite to regain power.That having been said ,the original post is a pile of crap.

As Orion said,if the OP is an E.U. citizen,he an just move to where ever his persecuted little soul desires…
But that might entail some work and maybe…discomfort.
Can’t have that,now can we?

[quote]cultura82 wrote:
Hello friends,

I read you since… a lot of time but this is the first time I write on this wonderful forum.

Sorry for my english, I know it isn’t great but I’ll try to communicate with you.

I’m italian and I live in Italy, I need all the help and support people can give out because here we are desperate.

I can’t give you many informations because all italian press and italian televisions are heavily censored. So I aspect that you are going to say to me what the hell is going on my country.

You can see the Naples’ garbage problem. Those people are dying since 1970 and nobody cares, due tumor.

You can see Berlusconi’s tyranny. He destroyed italian workers forcing them to work for 400�?�/month without knowing if tomorrow they’ll have a job. He has totally control over all televisions and many presses. Please look for “Berlusconi”.

South Italy (I live in Palermo, Sicily) is totally over Mafia’s control. You can’t even talk about some things or you, and your family, will be heavily under menaces.

The few judges that have tried to punish morally corrupt and abusive politicians, are been fired and putted under trial themselves! (look for “Luigi De Magistris” and “Clementina Forleo”).

Please inform yourself about Italy. We are not a democracy, we are under totalitarian regime. We haven’t freedom on anything.

Please USA invade us and conquer us. You gave us freedom a time, but we have lost them again. We are more enslaved than Chinese’s workers. We do 14hours/day and take 400�?�/month and without warranty and no retirement option when we got old due black work market.

At last take Sicily, you have Sigonella’s military’s headquarter here, we want all to become Americans!

I have sent e-mail about this at European court, but I never get back an answer.

If you know some important people there (Generals, Senators, and so on) , please let them read my message.

Please help us.[/quote]

Got any WMD?

[quote]cultura82 wrote:
Hello friends,

I read you since… a lot of time but this is the first time I write on this wonderful forum.

<—>
If you know some important people there (Generals, Senators, and so on) , please let them read my message.

Please help us.[/quote]

Well we had to kick the Mafia out of the U.S., they just went home. Move to Milano, it won’t ba as bad there. Northern Italy is like a different coutry with the same language. I have spent a good amount of time in northern Italy, I dare say it’s more “european” than southern Italy. I actually haven’t been, but I have talked to enough pepople who know both. They prefer the climate of the south but the life style of the north.
Take a two shots of Grappa and call in the morning. Italy will be fine, Sicily, who knows?

Why are you guys feeding the troll?

Thanks to all for replies.

First, I’ll move out of course, I’ll take my degree in one year and I leave this crap region and this crap country. If you think Milano is better than Palermo, ask to people that got their home cleaned out by burglars, women raped, shopkeepers punished because if thieves shoot at you, it is all fine, they are out in a couple of months but if owner shoots it will do 21years of jail (culpable homicide). “Caso di Cogne”… Prodi’s wife’s cousin killed her baby. Judged for 30years of jail about one year ago. She never did ONE DAY OF JAIL and never will do. I have other 999999 stories but I don’t want to bother with that.

I want to bother with this.
If you are thinking that Sicily and sicilians are not your problem, because you are Americans/Australians/Brazilians/Chinese/and so on/ you are wrong. They are in your life, not less than mine.

Don’t ask me the reason, but in every corner of the world, in parliament, police, and so on there are sicilians. Of course they are not all bad but you have some sicilian tumoral cell there at 101% just like terrorism cell.

It is all-the-world-problem, with the exception of nobody. Just see what happened here in Palermo with FBI. Just see Provenzano’s European Map.

In any case, here the situation is degenerating into “controlled chaos”. This will affect all the world more than it currently did.

A lot of us are escaping but we are leaving the evil seed. Later or soon we (all) will have to face it again and it will be stronger.

Please help us.

Ps: I know I’m talking like a crazy person I can ensure you no 20kg weight has fallen on my head and what I’m writing here cost me a lot. I know you can’t save all countries but please at least think hard about this. I’m sure you’ll find this isn’t less important than (for example)terrorism.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Got any WMD? [/quote]

Sure mafia’s tumors. We export them in all the world since World War II. A lot of mass is affected. Actually all the world.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Why are you guys feeding the troll?[/quote]

http://www.ansa.it/site/notizie/awnplus/english/news/2008-02-07_107176894.html

It is ridiculous that someone in New York is going to say I’m trolling… those news are really recent.

[quote]cultura82 wrote:
Thanks to all for replies.

First, I’ll move out of course, I’ll take my degree in one year and I leave this crap region and this crap country. If you think Milano is better than Palermo, ask to people that got their home cleaned out by burglars, women raped, shopkeepers punished because if thieves shoot at you, it is all fine, they are out in a couple of months but if owner shoots it will do 21years of jail (culpable homicide). “Caso di Cogne”… Prodi’s wife’s cousin killed her baby. Judged for 30years of jail about one year ago. She never did ONE DAY OF JAIL and never will do. I have other 999999 stories but I don’t want to bother with that.

I want to bother with this.
If you are thinking that Sicily and sicilians are not your problem, because you are Americans/Australians/Brazilians/Chinese/and so on/ you are wrong. They are in your life, not less than mine.

Don’t ask me the reason, but in every corner of the world, in parliament, police, and so on there are sicilians. Of course they are not all bad but you have some sicilian tumoral cell there at 101% just like terrorism cell.

It is all-the-world-problem, with the exception of nobody. Just see what happened here in Palermo with FBI. Just see Provenzano’s European Map.

In any case, here the situation is degenerating into “controlled chaos”. This will affect all the world more than it currently did.

A lot of us are escaping but we are leaving the evil seed. Later or soon we (all) will have to face it again and it will be stronger.

Please help us.

Ps: I know I’m talking like a crazy person I can ensure you no 20kg weight has fallen on my head and what I’m writing here cost me a lot. I know you can’t save all countries but please at least think hard about this. I’m sure you’ll find this isn’t less important than (for example)terrorism.[/quote]

OK, so you have a corrupt government and lots of crime. So does most of the world. I’ll aggree that Italy is closer to a banana republic than a European nation, but your going to find problems everywhere.
Aside from Sicily, the mafia, and the corrupt government, Italy’s biggest problem is illegal immigration running amok. You guys let anyone in. Anyone does anything.

We (The US) are tired of playing “Good Samaritan” for everybody else, especially when you (Italy) still owe us for WWII.

Oh yeah, enjoy Sharia Law. It’s only a matter of time before it creeps in, just like those radical muslims that have been sliding into Italy under your lax immigration laws.

I agree, we are allowing all criminals to come here in Italy but I still think that the most dangerous criminals are in Parliament.

A lot of them (an huge number) has jail sentence upon their head and they are all member of parliament.

We citizens have tried to change our country via the only tool we have: hold a referendum.

We collected a lot of signatures and Beppe Grillo (an italian comic who is trying to save Italy) submit it to Parliament.
Parliament said referendum signatures are valid.

Televisions said this news for 10 seconds before advertising and it reported the news avoiding some “details”.

Some italian televisions said nothing about this referendum.

While all the world’s televisions and presses spend a lot of words and pages for Beppe Grillo and disastrous italian situation, here in Italy there isn’t a single paper talking about this.

Nobody says Berlusconi in 5 years made all laws for him and nothing for people. I have to read that from international papers (like “The Economist” or “The Newyorker”).

In few words, they swoop referendum under the carpet.

  1. Democracy = power to citizens
  2. We (citizens) have used the only tool we have to change laws.
  3. Government and Parliament ignored it.
  4. So we are not a democracy, citizens have no tools for interacting.
  5. What to do now? Civilized things failed.
  6. We are all political prisoners

Some link for your eyes (but I repeat again, you know a lot more about Italy than me. I know just what I see and they don’t let to see a lot of things)

this is our “future”:
http://www.beppegrillo.it/eng/2008/01/veltrolusconi.html
http://www.beppegrillo.it/eng/2006/11/mafia_states_of_italy.html

European Nations of the North, they are my model of freedom.
Here we come.