T Nation

Please Review My Cycle

hi everybody im new member but have been reading for a long time .. and sorry but my english is little bad .. i was thinking maybe you can review my cycle and tell me what you guys think .. this is my 4th cycle .. and i have been training for 1.5years .. im am 18 years old .. please before everybody attack me i want to say i have my dreams in bodybuilding and my family supports me in everyway they can .. my brother who used to compete is my coach and is monitoring me .. so basically this is my cycle

wk 1-14 test e 850mg weekly
wk 1-12 deca 750mg weekly
wk 1-4 anadrol 100mg daily
wk 1-4 dianabol 50mg daily

will be using proviron during cycle .. and i have pct ready and AI on hand and will be supplementing with liver support and omega 3 besides protein-Bcaa's etc

bump

State and a current picture? You have 3 cycles under your belt, you are only 18, and you have 1.5 years lifting experience? I’ll wait for a picture and stats before I put any effort into you

I understand that culturally it may be acceptable or the norm in your country to use AAS at a young age because I came from such a country.

However, I am 17 years older than you and have had the chance to see the long term effects of AAS use on people I know that started so early. I would urge you to stop cycling, but I understand it would be hard to change your mindset, so do take sufficient precaution and at least cycle less frequently.

1.5 years training already on 4th cycle.

Lazy fuck

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I understand that culturally it may be acceptable or the norm in your country to use AAS at a young age because I came from such a country.

However, I am 17 years older than you and have had the chance to see the long term effects of AAS use on people I know that started so early. I would urge you to stop cycling, but I understand it would be hard to change your mindset, so do take sufficient precaution and at least cycle less frequently. [/quote]

thanks bro … and yea im always monitored by experts :slight_smile:

my stats are … height 6.6 ft … weight 287 lbs … bodyfat 13%
and ya i know ive been lifting for a short time … but when i started i was 77kg which is about 170 lbs … and in one and half year i transformed into 287 mostly all muscles … … which is about 133 kg i think … so im always monitored by experts … and i do bloodtests every 3 months and i take all percautions … and ive been training my ass off since i started … diet is perfect … training is perfect …

well good luck man, I hope it works out for you.

Just keep an eye on your health. Maybe you’ll be one of the 1% of bodybuilders who actually make a living from it

he gained 117 lbs in a year and a half?

okay…

You gained 100+ pounds of muscle in 1.5 years while under supervision of experts? Why are you here for advice? Or are you having a mental jerk off from the perceived attention?

you know advice wont hurt thats why