Please Rate My Pics

Im a 26 year old Norwegian who wants to compete in BB some time around christmas…

Im going to cut down as much as I can before then.
Some stats:
bodyweight 220lb
height 5,7 feet
training for about 7 years

what do you think?

need more shots… can’t tell too much from this pic… front shot and leg shots and even a better back shot are needed to give u a legit rating

There should be a new forum called “Rate My Back”. Too many of those posts.

ill post some leg and calf shots tomorrow

front double biceps

What weight class would you want to compete in? Personally I think you might want to think about putting some more mass on before cutting down and looking “small”. You have a strong physique now and you can keep going! Why cut now and lose strength and size for something you can look at doing within the next year or two?

sorry bro, i didnt know i was messaging you,this new T-Nation layout is still a little confusing

f*ck…lol i thought i was messaging…i guess i need to read up on how to work this new T-Nation before i keep writing shit and making an ass out of myself haha :slight_smile: apologies

[quote]Jason 9 wrote:
f*ck…lol i thought i was messaging…i guess i need to read up on how to work this new T-Nation before i keep writing shit and making an ass out of myself haha :slight_smile: apologies[/quote]

If it makes you feel better what you wrote is a pretty standard public response.

Thanks for the front shot. I would bulk for a few more months then cut 3 months before the contest. Nice to see you weren’t using your back shot to hide a potbelly.

I don`t know the american weight classes but, I want to start in the 90kg class thats about 198 lb… This would be my first attempt to cut, so Im shit scared of looking small… rather dead than skinny :wink:
But im going fore the competition… cutting… this compromise thing isnt easy!

i agree … i think u do need more mass before competing…
what do u do for biceps they are in my opinion ur weak point

forearms shoulders and traps look good

lats will prolly look alot better once you cut weight at the waist to exaggerate the spread

If your going for the comp good luck man!

[quote]Jason 9 wrote:
If your going for the comp good luck man![/quote]

Since your goin for it can you elaborate on your training and diet preparation for the show?

[quote]Jason 9 wrote:
If your going for the comp good luck man![/quote]

thanx, Ill give competing a shot, if I feel to small in the cutting progress, Ill probably wait a year or so…
But realisticly I have to lose, maby as much as 30 to 40 pounds before im lean enough…

Thanx for the critism guys, it helps me on my way!

Ill take some more shots some day… to see the progress…

not bad dude only upper arms need some lov

over all not bad, good luck!