What are you trying to achieve with this regiment?
Just looking at the repxsets, I would guess you are putting an emphasis on hypertrophy.
- Your shoulders don't need the amount of work you are giving them (most likely). You have two days of upper body push/pull. I would simply augment a few shoulder isolating exercises on those same days if you wish.
- Deadlift is a "full" body pull. I see people use a dead on different muscle days, but I rarely see deadlifts given their "respect" for being such a demanding movement. You can keep deads there, but I would watch the total volume.
- Smith machine is not good. You should stick to regular bentover row. All a smith will do is ensure unnatural movement and hinder the entire back from lifting correctly.
- That is a ton of work for chest....18 sets. Changing the angle doesn't change much and shouldn't open flood gates for more exercises.
- Upright smith is a bad idea. Unless you seek that shoulder impingement, use a barbell or db and hold at a wider grip.
- I hate machines, so I'm a little one sided looking at your leg day. Squats are great. Leg press and all the rest of the machinery I would sub for freeweights (lunges,lateral lunges, db deads, rdl etc.)
-Cable tri extension is harsh on the elbow joints (especially with heavy weight)
- Why failure for abs? What type of failure (form,eccentric,isometric, total)?
Well, your definitely not under training.
If I were you I would definitely check out info on training in different planes of motion. Alwyn, Tony Gentilcore, Eric Cressey, Mike Boyle, Mike roberts are folks you should look into. Read their stuff.