Please Rate Me!

lol this guy has lost alot of weight thats for sure. check the sag evrywhere!
but fair enuf he has no muscle mass whatso ever.

Im not even going to rate you as a number. Im going to rate you heaping pile of dog shit, because that is what ur so called physique resembles… dog shit boy

is that supposed to be a sort of racist remark anabolic mike? cuz it isnt exatcly widely used
if hes so shit lets see sum posts of you in RMP.

Aww. Its ok teen builder you dont quite understand basic logic yet.

You see I dont have to have an amazing physique in order to critique someone else. I dont even have to have a good physique. I have seen a wide range of physiques and so from them I am able to assess a given physique, such as this one that happens to look like dog shit.

Make sure mommy keeps feeding you ur vitamins so ur brain can grow and maybe someday you wont be a total moron.

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
Aww. Its ok teen builder you dont quite understand basic logic yet.

You see I dont have to have an amazing physique in order to critique someone else. I dont even have to have a good physique. I have seen a wide range of physiques and so from them I am able to assess a given physique, such as this one that happens to look like dog shit.

Make sure mommy keeps feeding you ur vitamins so ur brain can grow and maybe someday you wont be a total moron.[/quote]

ur a bit of a dick head arnt u.

(cue fat jokes)

Sometimes kids just need to be put in their place.

Fat jokes?

nyballas123 good work on the fat loss mate thats a great achievement, time to start hitting the weights though. there are heaps of different programs availiable on here have a read through the beginners stuff like these other guys are suggesting and get to work and you’ll see awesome results in no time.

Mike,

your a bit of a prick arent you?

as someone who has spent longer than three minutes on the site i can see that this guy has a less than ideal physique, but ill be honest and say that his absoloutly kicks the shit out of mine.

i will also conceed that this man has opened himself up for criticism but putting his photo up in a forum asking to be rated, but did you really have to go that far?

what happened to encouraging the guy, telling him great work on the weightloss, i cant really rate you that high right now because your musculature and size just isnt there yet, time to start lifting heavy look forward to seeing some improvments in the future.

saying the guy doesnt deserve a ten is fair enough because he doesnt but calling him shit thats just not right.

pull your head in mate because i dont think your impressing anyone.

Tubby.

i dont even think you can bench 200 correctly to be honost.

[quote]tubbynewb wrote:

Tubby.[/quote]

My mom was impressed

But seriously internet crusader, the OP has 1 post and barely followed any of the rules stickied at the top of the forum. He deserves everything he gets.

tubbynewb wrote:

Tubby.

My mom was impressed

But seriously internet crusader, the OP has 1 post and barely followed any of the rules stickied at the top of the forum. He deserves everything he gets.[/quote]

Why are you even here?

Why not. So I can tell newbs what they are doing wrong. Why are you here friend?

Why not. So I can tell newbs what they are doing wrong. Why are you here friend?[/quote]

You’re not telling anyone anything accept on how you took shits bigger than them. While I must say that the metaphor was funny, it’s not constructive.

If you want to flame someone, go to The Beast Awakens thread as you can join the crowd of flaming in that epic thread. As for me friend, I’m here because I want to learn something and converse with others that share a similar interest that I do.

I didn’t really see anything flame worthy in “The Beast Awakens” thread.

‘‘You see I dont have to have an amazing physique in order to critique someone else. I dont even have to have a good physique’’
[/quote]
yes u do.

i find this guy hilarious to be honest, how hes sucha newbie to T-Nation. and thinks he rules it. im guessin ur a worthless guy with an ordinary job who occasionaly goes to the gym to look good for the ladies and now thinks he can gain sum respect on an internet forum by claiming hes some sort of IFBB judge

you people are pretty mean dude seriously, congratulate him on the weight loss?
maybe the people here that are criticizing him are why the people that are gym dwellers are seen as arrogant ass holes

btw good work buddy keep it up!

oh im talking abo anabolic mike,
i have nothing against this guy in RMP.
hes done a good job to be honest
just now needs to start lifting thats all

Good job on the fat loss man, but dont be afraid to eat now…

[quote]TEEN-BUILDER wrote:
i find this guy hilarious to be honest, how hes sucha newbie to T-Nation. and thinks he rules it. im guessin ur a worthless guy with an ordinary job who occasionaly goes to the gym to look good for the ladies and now thinks he can gain sum respect on an internet forum by claiming hes some sort of IFBB judge[/quote]

Aww someone’s butthurt cuz a what I said to them.