Please Rate Me!

I have been training for around half a year now, I lost 8 stones of fat and my body reflects that.

My stats are
Bench: 200
Deadlift: 200
Squat: 160

LOL

wow…

Gimme a “T”!
Gimme an “R”!
Gimme an “O”!

… Ah, you all know the rest.

Just on the slight chance this isn’t a joke:

Go directly to the BEGINNER’S FORUM >>>
(or at least read the stickies in RMP)

Your stats are lower than what I warm up with.

You’ve got a long way to go bro, losing fat is great but lets not forget about the building muscle either.

Your numbers really suck for 6 months of training. You must have done bench for a couple years before too.

I gave you a 10 for obvious reasons.

Ballin

well good work on the fat loss but i’m sorry to say that you do not yet have a “physique” yet to rate.

wow…uhh dude, squat, and often. That squat number is just…baaaad.

Good job on fat loss, but you got a long road a ahead og you.

You are joking right?

how is your squat lower than your bench??? does anyone else think that that just sucks??
squat squat squat and squat some more, then puke and continue to squat more.

I shouldn’t really take the piss, losing 8 stone in a year is quite an achievement but you need more muscle. eat lots of chicken and Metabolic Drive!

Umm okay, read the stickie please.

If your bench is in pounds and deadlift and squat are in kilograms, then that would be a bit more…level.

Is level the best word here? I’m having a brain fart…

[quote]PyramidMask wrote:
If your bench is in pounds and deadlift and squat are in kilograms, then that would be a bit more…level.

Is level the best word here? I’m having a brain fart…[/quote]

balanced? but level is fine.

wow…at least he’s not lying. There’s no way someone would be b.s.'ing us with a squat that low.

this must be a troll…

If you look at the loose skin on his lower chest and abdominal area, its clear this guy lost a ton of weight recently.

[quote]DaveRock wrote:

this must be a troll…[/quote]

Wear these to help increase your squat. You’ll be racking 405 in no time.