Please Rate Me

If you can get a copy of Muscle&Body found at any Vitamin Shoppe nationwide. It’s my story of how I survived a near death motorcycle accident.

YOu look good, well cut.

No offense but ‘steroid user’ is NOT something that pops into my head when looking at your picture.

so did you go to vitamin shoppe and just scan the picture in their muscle n body mag about the guy who was in an accident?

[quote]Waittz wrote:
so did you go to vitamin shoppe and just scan the picture in their muscle n body mag about the guy who was in an accident?[/quote]

Now that my friends, is what I call BUSTED!

ouch.

If it really is the guy in the pic, well you accomplished allot considering your horrible accident. If you are just some guy who scanned the exact same photo from the magazine and didnt even crop out the white from page of the article, you should be lynched in public.

Damn lol busted.

Either way I was going to say the pic is shitty…Good build, but terrible fucking picture. Background sucks, color sucks, distance from camera sucks, I could go on…

Anyone notice that dude’s been a member here since December of 06 and still thinks this shit’s gonna fly?

Unless, as Waittz says, it is in fact the guy from the magazine.

Then thats badass.

Yes, that is me in the article. No I didn’t just copy that pic. Thanks to all who read it and I appreciate your comments.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Waittz wrote:
so did you go to vitamin shoppe and just scan the picture in their muscle n body mag about the guy who was in an accident?

Now that my friends, is what I call BUSTED!

ouch.[/quote]

Wrong, that’s not call busted. The pic is me and the story is my story at how I survived being hit head on by a drunken driver. It’s sad that you don’t even know me and you think I would put up that pic. of someone else that was in a coma for 2 months and survived because of God’s grace. Anyway, take care and try not to judge someone you don’t even know.

Post additional pics to prove yourself. Right now, I’m not a believer.

This forum is in fact about positing a judgment. It says at the top “rate” my physique. So judging is inherent.

-chris

Yea, lets see some more pics before we “judge you”

That picture does look like you took it from the mag…sketchy

Take a picture of yourself holding a sign that says T-Nation

There are a lot of pessimists, at least no one is asking for a spoon.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
If it really is the guy in the pic, well you accomplished allot considering your horrible accident. If you are just some guy who scanned the exact same photo from the magazine and didnt even crop out the white from page of the article, you should be lynched in public.[/quote]

To the OP, like I said, if it is you, awesome work, and if it isnt, well the person has to be messed in the head because the story was really something. As to the person in the picture, whether or not its you, that person has accomplished allot. The person in that story is an inspiration. The problem is your avatar is scanned right from the article and the guy in the pic in your profile is a pic googled from his name also given in the article.

so i will say it once again, the guy in the story is has a great physique built naturally and is lucky to be alive. Sadly I dunno if thats you. If it is, id be the first to shake your hand. But you havnt said anything but what the article said about this person to prove to me otherwise.

I hate posers

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
Take a picture of yourself holding a sign that says Sorry T-Nation For Being A Poser[/quote]fixed

to OP: i’ll eat my words if you put up, but i don’t think so

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Post additional pics to prove yourself. Right now, I’m not a believer.[/quote]

here you go.

[quote]wicked08 wrote:
Yea, lets see some more pics before we “judge you”

That picture does look like you took it from the mag…sketchy

[/quote]

I SENT THAT PIC TO THE MAGAZINE THAT’S IN CALIFORNIA AND THEY PUT IT IN THE MAGAZINE. THAT’S WHY IT LOOKS LIKE THE PIC. IN THE MAG BECAUSE IT IS.