Please Rate Me (Be Brutally Honest)


Here are some pics i took a few hours ago. I know the posing sucks but maybe you can give some comments.
thanx
george

some more

more

legs


whole body dynamic (side)

ONE MORE

What do you want to know? I rated you a 2, but I’m not sure what kind of look you’re going for? I guess without much work you could look like a long distance runner.

If you’re going for the muscular look, you have a long road ahead of you. Not that this is a bad thing. Everyone starts somewhere, but most of us don’t post pictures so close to the “newb” stage.

Excellent trap definition. Great Bi’s and Tri’s! Ripped abs. You’re doing great! Keep up the good work!

(wait…isn’t this bodybuilding.com?)

you’re starting out.

What are you doing right now ?

Training
Diet
Training history
Goals
P.R’s in the big lifts.

This is a good place to learn a lot, but you need to ask the right questions, just throwing up a few pictures and getting a 2.0 rating most likely isnt going to help you get to where you want to be.

–JB

what i want to know is how long have you been training?

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
Excellent trap definition. Great Bi’s and Tri’s! Ripped abs. You’re doing great! Keep up the good work!

(wait…isn’t this bodybuilding.com?)[/quote]

lol…dude i was just about to tear you a new one! then i saw the bb.com reference. it’s true tho…you can have some fat slobby bastard posting on there and everyone is like wow! awesome! 10 all the way! i truly do not get it.

The gold, buckled shoes under your futon are impressive. Do you wear those with an evening gown, or slacks?

The paddle ball photo on the beach is equally impressive; great form.

Seriously, what does your training log look like? I’d guess that you are around 170 lbs soaking wet. I’m not the biggest guy around, but you don’t even look like you hit the weights.

On a positive note, you’re lean. With the proper diet and strength training, you could reasonably put some meat on your bones.

I’ll give you a 2 for having the guts to post pics.

To be honest you’re just not muscular at all. I’ll just parrot the question, how long have you been training?

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
The gold, buckled shoes under your futon are impressive. Do you wear those with an evening gown, or slacks?

The paddle ball photo on the beach is equally impressive; great form.

Seriously, what does your training log look like? I’d uess that you are around 170 lbs soaking wet. I’m not the biggest guy around, but you don’t even look like you hit the weights.

On a positive note, you’re lean. With the propoer diet and strength training, you could reasonably put some meat on your bones.

I’ll give you a 2 for having the guts to post pics.[/quote]

Great Find… but you owe me a new keyboard

[quote]Randizo wrote:

Great Find… but you owe me a new keyboard[/quote]

Keyboard? Explain…

The “g” on my laptop works when it wants to, if that’s what you mean.

i dont get why some people post their pics on here.

btw love the paddle ball picture…it made me laugh…

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
i dont get why some people post their pics on here.

btw love the paddle ball picture…it made me laugh…

[/quote]

Yes, but it’s “dynamic.”

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES.

I AM SORRY FOR BEING LATE BUT THE DIFFERENCE IN TIME BETWEEN USA AND CHANIA (JUST WOKE UP!!)

OK, SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE HELPFUL.

I’M TRAINING ON AND OFF FOR THREE YEARS NOW, NEVER SERIOUSLY ENOUGH THOUGH(LIKE KEEPING LOGS ETC)
I DECIDED TO DO THAT A FEW MONTHS AGO JUST AFTER NEW YEAR.

NOW, I AM DOING A 5X5 CONCENTRATING ON SQUATS,BENCH,ROWS,PULLS, MILITARY PRESS AND POWER CLEANS.

NUTRITION WISE, ITRY TO GET IN AS MANY MEALS AS POSSIBLE BUT IT IS NOT EASY SINCE IT IS HOT AS HELL ALREADY HERE IN CRETE AND DUE TOI THE DEMANDING NATURE OF WORK IN THIS ASPECT (CANNOT EAT IN THE OFFICE)

haha, THE GOLDEN SHOES ARE NOT MINE MAN,LOL!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY.

I WILL POST MORE PICS AS TIME GOES BY.

G

[quote]georgede wrote:
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES.

I AM SORRY FOR BEING LATE BUT THE DIFFERENCE IN TIME BETWEEN USA AND CHANIA (JUST WOKE UP!!)

OK, SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE HELPFUL.

I’M TRAINING ON AND OFF FOR THREE YEARS NOW, NEVER SERIOUSLY ENOUGH THOUGH(LIKE KEEPING LOGS ETC)
I DECIDED TO DO THAT A FEW MONTHS AGO JUST AFTER NEW YEAR.

NOW, I AM DOING A 5X5 CONCENTRATING ON SQUATS,BENCH,ROWS,PULLS, MILITARY PRESS AND POWER CLEANS.

NUTRITION WISE, ITRY TO GET IN AS MANY MEALS AS POSSIBLE BUT IT IS NOT EASY SINCE IT IS HOT AS HELL ALREADY HERE IN CRETE AND DUE TOI THE DEMANDING NATURE OF WORK IN THIS ASPECT (CANNOT EAT IN THE OFFICE)

haha, THE GOLDEN SHOES ARE NOT MINE MAN,LOL!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY.

I WILL POST MORE PICS AS TIME GOES BY.

G[/quote]

why dont you take a protien shake to work then maybee add some carb mix to it. ps you say you have been training for three years, even if you were seriouse or not it hasnt done you a lot of good so i would recomend you f*ck off anthing you have ever ever done before and start a fresh with a totaly different training plan and do some reading before you come up with this new training plan.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
what i want to know is how long have you been training?[/quote]

i started about three years ago and i have not been serious about it.
However, i have decided that it is time to become more organised and stick to it.