T Nation

Please Identify t

Hi All,

I’m trying to identify the music in this video. Can anyone help me on this?

FTR. I think this video rocks on several levels. Not only does it have a real professional feel to the video, the music itself is good pumping stuff with a classical edge. No hip hop ‘Mo Fo Hoe’ crap, no narcisistic knob heads telling me how tough they are, just get down and do it style grunt.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:
Hi All,

I’m trying to identify the music in this video. Can anyone help me on this?

FTR. I think this video rocks on several levels. Not only does it have a real professional feel to the video, the music itself is good pumping stuff with a classical edge. No hip hop ‘Mo Fo Hoe’ crap, no narcisistic knob heads telling me how tough they are, just get down and do it style grunt.[/quote]

Ah crud, that didn’t work…Which is a shame as it took forever to upload the video I attached…back to the drawing board.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:
Hi All,

I’m trying to identify the music in this video. Can anyone help me on this?

FTR. I think this video rocks on several levels. Not only does it have a real professional feel to the video, the music itself is good pumping stuff with a classical edge. No hip hop ‘Mo Fo Hoe’ crap, no narcisistic knob heads telling me how tough they are, just get down and do it style grunt.[/quote]

Ah crud, that didn’t work…Which is a shame as it took forever to upload the video I attached…back to the drawing board.[/quote]

Try that…it takes a little while to load…

Sounds like library music to me, perhaps it’s an instrumental version of a known song.

I’ve heard it before. Bet it’s from garageband.

Daniz - Ready For War

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Daniz - Ready For War[/quote]

Ready For Partials

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Daniz - Ready For War[/quote]

Ready For Partials
[/quote]

if serious: partials have their place in lifting.
if not serious: i lol’d either way.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Daniz - Ready For War[/quote]

Thank you PaddyM!

You rock.