T Nation

Please Help

I am starting a cycle of D-bol and Bold QV 200 very soon and am having trouble getting an anti E. I am going to run the D-bol for 4 weeks at 40mgs ed and the Bold Qv for 6 weeks witha frontload of 600. I have an over the counter anti E but i know that isnt going to cut it or is it? I am looking to shed some fat and get some lbm. I am 5'10 215. Can anyone possibly recomend a website or anything like that. Any help would be seriosuly appreciated Thanks Alot

Visit lots of boards you'll find it. Shit do a google search, you know "RESEARCH" hint hint.

if you can get your hands on gear then nolvadex is the easy part. hell, there are a shitload of no script pharmacies available online.

How about M? One of the Big Cheeses on this site used M with Dbol and had some good results. Others have been happy with it. You aren't using a ton of test or anything. The M with not-too-much Dbol might be okay..

Why risk it with M? I really like M when I'm not on, but I wouldn't trust it when there are such effective alternatives.

Tried and it doesn't work. M is Vitex (Chaste berry) which is more effective against progesterone caused gyno than estrogen caused gyno.